Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Aphotic - FREE K1.6.0 Dark Template

More
13 years 6 months ago #11 by snilloconator
I have tested this template with the latest 1.6.0 STABLE release and all seems to be ok! :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cuttep

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #12 by cuttep
Hello

When we will see stable version your great templates?!
I get a some bug of Aphotic template with only IE7
with Firefox and IE8 is OK
img256.imageshack.us/i/123321o.jpg/

p.s. sorry for my eng

power admin

More
13 years 6 months ago #13 by snilloconator
Sorry cuttep for the late reply. Could you please check to see if this occurs in IE7 with the default template? I have tried to recreate and have had no luck. The display seems to be fine on my end. However this could be a translation problem before a style problem. Not sure but something you may want to try.

More
13 years 6 months ago #14 by cuttep
Hello Snilloconator,

I knew at once that probably the problem with css in client side in IE7, and later it's confirm.
thanks for reply

power admin

More
13 years 6 months ago #15 by snilloconator

More
13 years 6 months ago #16 by snilloconator
The template has reached over a 1,000 downloads! Just wanted to thank all those for the kind words and positive feedback on this template. Very rewarding to see that this has been a positive contribution to such a great community. Thank You!

I will post up a newer template in the near future. ;)

More
13 years 6 months ago #17 by jeremdogg
Looks really great bro! I'm loving it. B)

More
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds