Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Euro Templates - Free K1.6 Templates

More
13 years 7 months ago #11 by Mizunga
Hellow Tessak22, tell me what's your website and let me see the problem.
I'm sure is your template who don´t let Kunena Template load, or try to download the last release.

WordPress Development and Kunena templates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12 by Zylkin
After instal template i hawe this error: Notice: Undefined variable: fireonline in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/Euro-Blue/pathway.php on line 93

More
13 years 5 months ago #13 by Mizunga
Just sorry, but I can't update the templates, probably is my fault by just my websites are hacked I will try to get it solved so fast as I can.

Sorry, and keep connected for last Update.

PD:sorry for my english.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #14 by Mizunga
All the templates are updated to the latest Kunena version - Kunena 1.6.1.

Solved:
Validator problem with loginbox
Some menu problems
Security problem with the socialshare buttons

Removed:
The Related POSTS HACK, this will be back as soon as I can, but, this hack isn´t mine and I need to ask the autor if I can use it in my templates.
Also removed the TOPIC: word who goes before every post Tittle.

ADDED 3 new templates: Euro-Brown, Euro-Red, Euro-BBlue.

JUST I TESTED ONE MORE TIME THE MENU PROBLEMS THAT LOT OF USERS HAVE. THE PROBLEM IS THE TEMPLATES YOU ARE USING, YOU WILL NEED TO DECLARE ALL HTML PROPERTIES TO HAVE A GOOD JOOMLA TEMPLATE AND DON'T GENERATE CONFLICTS WITH OTHER EXTENSIONS. ISN'T KUNENA TEMPLATES PROBLEM, IS JOOMLA TEMPLATE.

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mizunga.

More
13 years 5 months ago #15 by Zylkin
The same error: Notice: Undefined variable: fireonline in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/Euro-Blue/pathway.php on line 93

More
13 years 5 months ago #16 by Mizunga
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me see your site please.

More
13 years 5 months ago #17 by Zylkin
www.mobijava.lt/forum/index.html
I think that in your templates do not work "who is online" statistic in the top.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #18 by Mizunga
I removed the who is online, and all templates working with the same structure.... try to remove line 93 from components/com_kunena/template/Euro-BBlue/phatway.php

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mizunga.

More
13 years 5 months ago #19 by Mizunga
Also if you want can remove the phatway file to have the same view like default template...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zylkin

More
13 years 5 months ago #20 by Zylkin

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds