Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important [Merged topic] XMAP & SEF Service Map Plugin for Kunena

More
13 years 5 months ago #51 by fixyourtech
seems to have fixed itself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #52 by sozzled
This does not answer my question. Who was responsible for building XMAP plugin for Kunena? Does anyone know the answer?

More
13 years 5 months ago #53 by lrdeepak
Hi,
I am getting following error can any one help me with this in sitemap

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/labdefam/public_html/labde/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_kunena.php on line 103

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/labdefam/public_html/labde/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_kunena.php on line 131

website address: www.labdefamily.com

HTML Site map: www.labdefamily.com/labde/index.php?option=com_xmap&sitemap=1

Can anyone help me with this.

Thank you

More
13 years 5 months ago #54 by tisiman
Sozzled,

aniphreak (first post) created the plugin for fireboard. Cerberus was the first to release a file for Kunena 1.6 (simple database name change). All the versions presented here are almost the same.

I wish somebody would extend it with selecting categories to be left out, especially language dependent.

More
13 years 5 months ago #55 by lrdeepak
I didn't understand the solution for my problem. Can anyone explain me.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #56 by tisiman
lrdeepak,

Are you sure you installed/overwrote the 1.6 version as attached to post 43 ?
Check your file administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_kunena.php to contain #__kunena_categories and not #__fb_categories
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by tisiman.

More
13 years 5 months ago #57 by sozzled
tisiman: thank you for giving me that information.

aniphreak has not posted here for over 5 months. Cerberus has also not posted here for a long time. This is a user-developed product.

From the section description:

Please note: the submissions made to this section have not been verified by the Kunena project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use the offerings here do so at their own risk. If you have problems with these things, please discuss them with those who have built them - the project team takes no responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

If two ordinary users can independently build this plugin then anyone can. Unfortunately, if neither aniphreak nor Cerberus is willing to take the idea further, I don't know what other options there are. :dry:

More
13 years 5 months ago #58 by lrdeepak
tisiman
Thank you,

But now i am getting following error

Forum Published

* Labde Forum Published
o Suggestion Box Published
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/labdefam/public_html/labde/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_kunena.php on line 131
o Welcome Mat Published

More
13 years 5 months ago #59 by lrdeepak
tisiman
Thank you,

on line 120, i have replaced "FROM #__fb_messages ". to "FROM #__kunena_messages ".

Now I think its working fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dz15fr

More
13 years 5 months ago #60 by ipsi
where i get a working kunena 1.6 plugin for XMAP ?

thanks!

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds