Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question New Monochrome Theme

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #21 by bytebandit01
Spock wrote:

Already solved, try this: www.kunena.com/forum/137-solved--templat...ns-not-in-a-row-help
and see if that helps

hi.. thanks for the help..

i think that the solution to that link was making all the buttons displayed in one row.

my situation is that when i am using default_ex all the buttons are placed correctly.. like general buttons in one row and moderator's button in the next row.

it's still does the same with the new monochrome template however the black header is overlapping the second row for the moderator's buttons.

hope the attached image makes it more clearer..

probably a problem with the kunena.forum.css of the monochrome template..?? pardon that i am now well-versed with this..
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by bytebandit01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #22 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:New Monochrome Theme
bytebandit01 wrote:

Spock wrote:

Already solved, try this: www.kunena.com/forum/137-solved--templat...ns-not-in-a-row-help
and see if that helps

hi.. thanks for the help..

i think that the solution to that link was making all the buttons displayed in one row.

my situation is that when i am using default_ex all the buttons are placed correctly.. like general buttons in one row and moderator's button in the next row.

it's still does the same with the new monochrome template however the black header is overlapping the second row for the moderator's buttons.

hope the attached image makes it more clearer..

probably a problem with the kunena.forum.css of the monochrome template..?? pardon that i am now well-versed with this..

Hi bytebandit01

can you provide a link to your site?

Thanks
Regards

More
14 years 9 months ago #23 by Repelzteeltje
Spock wrote:

The page I pointed you towards will work with 1.5.3 and work for any module including CB Login. Just publish a module there using the Joomla! module manager. I haven't removed the
Show Latest Posts | My Profile | Logout | Announcements | Advanced Search
text when user logs-in though. but that can be done by reviewing the file attached here: www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved--support...it=10&start=10#20483

Thanks Spock !!

That really did the trick.... It's on 1.5.3 now ;)

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds