Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question New Monochrome Theme

More
14 years 10 months ago #11 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:New Monochrome Theme
@mikledo, I really like your template. But where is the download-link, or why you are showing it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #12 by mikledo
Replied by mikledo on topic Re:New Monochrome Theme
Hallo Linzy,
ich habe das Template nicht selbst erstellt, sondern nur nach meinen Wünschen abgeändert. Ich habe auch viele Sachen in dem Template default gemacht, auf die sich das Ursprungstemplate bezog. (einfach das Beste aus dem Forum hier eingebaut B) )

Bin gerade dabei diese "Probleme" noch zu beheben, sobald das alles fertig ist werde ich das Template mal offline ausprobieren und dann zur Verfügung stellen.

Gruß Mikledo

More
14 years 10 months ago #13 by Ganzuelo
Replied by Ganzuelo on topic Re:New Monochrome Theme
this looks good. I am awaiting a reply back from joomlart. they made a template for fireboard that Im using still for kunena but heard that the theme will make the forum obsolete

More
14 years 10 months ago #14 by guerilla
Replied by guerilla on topic Re:New Monochrome Theme
good theme. i like it.

More
14 years 9 months ago #15 by bytebandit01
i tried using the kunena.forum.css of this template in K1.5.3.. everything functions well except for the position of merge.. delete.. edit button..??

any idea??
Attachments:

More
14 years 9 months ago #16 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:New Monochrome Theme
Already solved, try this: www.kunena.com/forum/137-solved--templat...ns-not-in-a-row-help
and see if that helps

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #17 by Repelzteeltje
mikledo wrote:

Thanks for your work, i make many changes an it looks very good on my site.
My changes are: profilebox, Stats, many icons, and much more.

Hello Mikledo,

How did you manage to make the cb-profilebox to work ??
Can and will you place the hack here in the forum, please ??

It's the only thing keeping me from upgrading to 1.5.3 :(

Thanks !
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Repelzteeltje. Reason: typo

More
14 years 9 months ago #18 by Spock
Repelzteeltje wrote:

How did you manage to make the cb-profilebox to work ??
Can and will you place the hack here in the forum, please ??

Hi Repelzteeltje, are you talking about the "yoo_login" module that mikledo has displayed in the profilebox position of the template? If so there has been another discussion about how to implement this for Kunena 1.5.3 a few days ago: www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved--support...it=10&start=10#20469 . Reading this post should help you out (and there are modified files attached also) ;)

Regards

More
14 years 9 months ago #19 by Repelzteeltje
Hi Spock,

I've noticed too late that is was about the yoo-login....

I'm using the profilebox hack from Roland right now in 1.0.10 and I've asked him in that topic if there is a solution for 1.5.3 ... I even used PM but no answer....

Is this hack usable with the cb-login and how can I do that ??

Here's my website and here's the topic from Roland

More
14 years 9 months ago #20 by Spock
The page I pointed you towards will work with 1.5.3 and work for any module including CB Login. Just publish a module there using the Joomla! module manager. I haven't removed the
Show Latest Posts | My Profile | Logout | Announcements | Advanced Search
text when user logs-in though. but that can be done by reviewing the file attached here: www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved--support...it=10&start=10#20483

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds