Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena latest posts module - BACKPORTED FOR JOOMLA 1.0

More
15 years 3 months ago #71 by alcsilian
Yo great job. I fixed the problem with kunena 1.08. But someone pls help me to make it in 4 columns or 5 columns!
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 3 months ago #72 by G-nom
Replied by G-nom on topic last post at site home page
Hi all
help me please, how can i show last forum posts at site index page?

.sorry for my engish
More
15 years 3 months ago #73 by G-nom
nobody know how to show last forum posts? :(
More
15 years 3 months ago #74 by core2
look for module kunena latest...

Visit the Kunena documantation .
More
15 years 3 months ago #75 by G-nom
find and install ))
Not absolutely how I wanted, but also on those thanks
More
15 years 3 months ago #76 by core2
If you wants to display the hole forum on your homepage or a part of it, like the "Recent discussion" tab, you can make a menu item pointing to that part of the forum.

Setting the frontpage in Joomla 1.0 and joomla 1.5 is a bit different. But I can try to explain if thats what you are looking for.

Have a look at this thread:
www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=18&id=6427

Visit the Kunena documantation .
More
15 years 3 months ago #77 by G-nom
www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=18&id=6427
is it only link at main menu to recent posts page of kunena forum?
i think it is not what i need, kunena latest show correctly what i looking for, but, not so informative ... i looking for something like table
Replies .|. title .|. view .|. last poster name (and maybe time)

15 years 2 months ago #78 by mikecsvu
I installed this on my site which is getting ready for launch but have found that it conflicts with Perfect Designs PD_Jsthumbs module.

If the Kunena latest module is on a page, the send message option in the pd_jsthumbs highslide option won't work and if you have the standard jomsocial pop up box enabled instead of the highslide popup, that doesn't work at all. Disable the kunena latest module and the both types of popups work correctly.

I did follow the link to the support site via extensions.joomla.org but it wasn't in English and I didn't know what to do there.

Anyone know how I can contact the writer of the module, It's brilliant but so is pd_jsthumbs and I desperately want to be able to use both.

thanks for any advice or direction offered.
mike
More
15 years 2 months ago #79 by JoniJnm
Hi mikecsvu,

I dont know why the module doesn't work with this, maybe they have functions or consts equal. Is your module free? Can you tell me where can I download it for test and try to solve your problem?
More
15 years 2 months ago #80 by mikecsvu
JoniJnm wrote:

Hi mikecsvu,

I dont know why the module doesn't work with this, maybe they have functions or consts equal. Is your module free? Can you tell me where can I download it for test and try to solve your problem?

Hi JiniJnm
My apologies. It wasn't your module I was testing. I became confused. It was Jerry's module that I had downloaded. I have downloaded yours also now and will test it today and let you know if there are problems with the PD_JSThumbs module.
Best regards
Mike
Time to create page: 0.614 seconds