Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena latest posts module - BACKPORTED FOR JOOMLA 1.0

More
14 years 7 months ago #161 by xabo
Replied by xabo on topic Re:mod_kunenalatest
Do anyone got a updated link to download this mod? The link found on extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...orum-extensions/7334 doesnt work.. Sad, since i realy want this mod.

Thanks in advance.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 7 months ago #162 by Ratman
Replied by Ratman on topic Re:mod_kunenalatest
I use the following workaround:

Let´s say you have a forum with several Categories, some of them are restrictetd to "authors" (and above).

Publish one "Latestposts"-Module and set the permission to "Public" or "Registered". In the "Do not show only these categories"-field enter the forum-IDs you do not want to show to all users. In the module-view, make a copy of this modul, set the permission to "Special". In the field "show only these categories" enter those forum-IDs you have excluded in the first module. Place the module beneath the first modul without showing the titlebar, so it should fit right beneath the first module, this may depend on the template. Just play araound with the settings for the number of posts shown etc.

It´s not perfect, but it´s better to show all headers to all users, where restricted users get errormessages when they click on a "wrong" thread.
More
14 years 7 months ago #163 by Nebiru
Replied by Nebiru on topic Re:mod_kunenalatest
My solution is to compare the $user->gid with the pub_access

to do this replace lines 123 - 134 in .../modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php
Code:
$i = $show_pub + 2 * $show_reg + 4 * $show_spe; switch ($i) { case 0: $sql_access = 'AND false'; break; case 1: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (0)'; break; case 2: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (18)'; break; case 3: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (0,18)'; break; case 4: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (19,20,21)'; break; case 5: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (0,1,19,20,21)'; break; case 6: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (-1,18,19,20,21)'; break; default: $sql_access = ''; }
with the following code:
Code:
switch ($user->gid) { case 0: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (0)'; break; case 18: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (0,1,18)'; break; case 21: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (0,1,18,19,20,21)'; break; case 25: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (0,1,18,19,20,21,25)'; break; default: $sql_access = 'AND c.pub_access in (0)'; }

And it seems to work.
More
14 years 7 months ago #164 by Cosworth
Replied by Cosworth on topic Re:mod_kunenalatest
Nebiru this works fine save for the forums created with groupjive for instance that have pub_access = 30. Now the correct thing to do here would be to initialize $fbsession and access $fbsession->allowed giving you the allowed category id's. Then you could replace the switch statement with:

$sql_access = 'AND c.id in '.$fbsession->allowed

Unfortunately I haven't been able to do that.
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #165 by sarkit
Replied by sarkit on topic upgrade Latest post
hi,

i'm using a module..where i can show forums latest post at home..which looks like -

but i want to my latest post like this way -

see..how synchronized the 2nd one is..is there any module or any upgrade version uploaded yet..?
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by sarkit.
More
14 years 5 months ago #166 by sarkit
Replied by sarkit on topic Re: upgrade Latest post
no reply.. :(
More
14 years 5 months ago #167 by ghasem
Fatal error: Class 'fb_config' not found
Kunena1.5.6 :(
More
14 years 5 months ago #168 by xillibit
Hello,

For Kunena 1.5.x series you have kunena discuss plugin which works natively on kunena 1.5.x series : www.kunena.com/forum/113-plugins/23694-k...ss-plugin-j15-native

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #169 by Cosworth
Replied by Cosworth on topic Re:mod_kunenalatest
This little hack solved the Groupjive issue for me. Insert right after Nebiru's code
Code:
//hack to include Groupjive groups $query = "SELECT category_id FROM #__gj_jb as a LEFT JOIN #__gj_users as b ON a.group_id=b.id_group WHERE b.id_user=".$user->id; $db->setQuery($query); $groupjivecats = $db->loadResultarray(); if ($groupjivecats[0]>0) { $groupjivecats=implode(',', $groupjivecats); $sql_access = "AND ($sql_access OR c.id IN ($groupjivecats))"; } else $sql_access = "AND $sql_access";
More
14 years 18 hours ago #170 by jdgf
Replied by jdgf on topic mod_fblatest
Hello,

I have a problem with mod_fblatest. It works fine, but there is a wrong code between text. Can you help me.

Regards Dietmar
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds