Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena latest posts module - BACKPORTED FOR JOOMLA 1.0

More
15 years 6 days ago #101 by Hurr1c4n3
The file will return when you change something on your kunena configuration page and save it. You will have to delete it again when that happens.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 5 days ago - 15 years 4 days ago #102 by Ufa
I have now error on module latest on homepage

Notice: Undefined index: fboard_settings in ..../mod_kunena_latest.php on line 144

?

Thank you

EDIT: This error is just for guests, when they log in, there isn't error.

Help?
Last edit: 15 years 4 days ago by Ufa.
More
15 years 2 days ago #103 by Edi
I made the following conversion: Joomlaboard 1.1.6-svn > FireBoard 1.0.4 > Kunena 1.0.9. Everthing works without "Show Latest Posts" and RSS. Any idea?
More
15 years 2 days ago #104 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Problem with
Haven't a clue. You haven't told us anything other than "It doesn't work".

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
15 years 2 days ago #105 by Edi
No idea, what the problem caused... Perhaps a setting in the administration. I made a new conversion and now it works. :)
More
15 years 2 days ago #106 by roland76
Hello,

go to Joomla-Backend => Kunena => Configuration => Recent Post Settings => Show Category => and delete the "0"...

I should work now...
More
15 years 2 days ago - 15 years 2 days ago #107 by Edi
After the new conversion "Show Latest Posts" works. But there is still the problem with RSS: No posts were listed.

I made a new installation with Kunena and the feed works. So it must be a conversion issue.
Last edit: 15 years 2 days ago by Edi.
More
15 years 2 days ago - 15 years 2 days ago #108 by Edi
"Show Latest Posts" stopped to work. :(

No problem with the clean installation. But I cannot (yet) see any difference between the two installations in the settings or the tables of the databases.

It seems, that the file in cache is not written...
Last edit: 15 years 2 days ago by Edi.
More
15 years 2 days ago - 15 years 2 days ago #109 by sozzled
Can you please explain what you mean by "Show Latest Posts". Is this a custom module on your site?

Regarding RSS feed: is there anything to feed? Check the RSS feed parameters. Try showing messages from, say, one year ago.
Last edit: 15 years 2 days ago by sozzled.
More
15 years 2 days ago #110 by Edi
Replied by Edi on topic Re:What is "Show Latest Posts"?
"Show Latest Posts" is the link under "Welcome, XY" on top of the side.

Yes, there are messages for the feed.
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds