Kunena 6.3.1 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.1 [K 6.3.1] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena latest posts module - BACKPORTED FOR JOOMLA 1.0

More
15 years 3 months ago #11 by taurgis
no problem :-)
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #12 by fuqaha
thanks taurgis~!

*im using JS, the avatar dint work. :dry:
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by fuqaha.
More
15 years 3 months ago #13 by taurgis
Mods can delete this topic if they want. I only ported the thing over since no one had done it yet.

Original author posted it so :)
More
15 years 3 months ago #14 by johnnydement
No need to delete, we're grateful for the quick fix, althought we will recommend now to keep on jerry one as he's former author.

For next time, make sure you contact former author first ;)

Thanks!
More
15 years 3 months ago #15 by jbh142
Noe of the latest post modules work with 1.0.11 stable. Does anyone know of a module that is working with Kinena and joomla 1.0?

I hope I dont have to convert back to the old fireboards.
More
15 years 3 months ago #16 by onki
Replied by onki on topic Adapt mod_fblatest for Kuena
Hi

Yesterday I switched over from FB to Kunena after the announcement, that FB is discontinued.

My problem was, that I am using the latest post module on my website which always guides to the FB forum when clicking on new posts.
I needed to adapt the current module to link to the Kunena forum which is very easy to manage.
Just change the component name mentioned in line 58 of mod_fblatest.php located in folder /modules/mod_fblatest/ to "com_kunena" so that the line looks like that:
Code:
$componentname = 'com_kunena';

This will guide all entries to the kunena component instead of fireboard.

I hope this info is useful for you. Maybe some else has discovered this before.

Best regards

Onki
More
15 years 3 months ago #17 by woonydanny
There is a new Kunena Latest Posts module by jerry on this site. Best to use that one for compatibility down the track, as no doubt kunena will start branching away from fireboard and then your one wont work.

Jerry's one has i think all the features of other latest post modules and will no doubt be the main one continued in development i would assume.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #18 by core2
The latest post module from Jerry depends on Joomla 1.5.

The mod presented by Onki apply to Joomla 1.0.

Anyway the module from Jerry rocks! thread with Jerry's latest post module .

Visit the Kunena documantation .
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by core2.
More
15 years 3 months ago #19 by aniphreak
yes it really rocked!
More
15 years 3 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #20 by JoniJnm
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by JoniJnm.
Time to create page: 0.560 seconds