Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
13 years 9 months ago #401 by ioanad
Replied by ioanad on topic Re:Kunena discuss plugin
Yes indeed, it is compatible with old tags, my first installation went
Ioana, Bucuresti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #402 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Kunena discuss plugin
Please read very important information in Discuss this Article Plug In !

More
13 years 7 months ago #403 by thomlab
Hello all,

is there a newer version available for the kunena discuss with K2 items?

I have the problem, that it only works with kunena forum Id 5 as it is the value of the Auto Kunena Catg Id. If I delete it or change it to 0 it does not work for other K2 IDs.I only get forum links on the Kunena Id that I put into the auto Kunena Catg Id field, for example if I change it to 4 it works only for 4, no overwrite possible.

The Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs do not work, too. I have Allow Manual Override on yes.
If I add {mos_fb_discuss:6}or other values it does not work. Without adding the {..} String to an K2 article it does not work, though the ID pairs are set correctly.

I am currently testing a Joomla setup for one of my Sites. Joomla 1.5.20 , Kunena 1.5.12, K2 2.3 , Jomsocial 1.8

Could anyone help me with this issue?

If I update to Kunena 1.6 RC2 and use the new discuss bot for this version I am afraid I do get problems with the compatibility of the other components/Extensions...

More
13 years 7 months ago #404 by sozzled
G'day, thomlab and welcome to Kunena. :)

Please read very important information in Discuss this Article Plug In .

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #405 by sbattitene
In ENGLISH:
Hello.
I use the Plugin "Content - Kunena Discuss" - as you can see on any article We-News PAID-TO-WRITE - but I would like to move the location of the button (image of the "Discuss") to another location to 'internal part, because it appears too low.
I wish you could cast as a classic form Joomla so that it can be immediately below the text of the articles or perhaps under the title of each article.

IN ITALIANO:
Salve.
Io uso il Plugin "Content - Kunena Discuss" - come potete vedere su qualunque articolo di We-News PAID-TO-WRITE - ma gradirei spostare la posizione del bottone (della immagine "Discuss") in un'altra posizione all'interno dell'articolo, in quanto appare troppo in basso.
Vorrei si potesse mettere come un classico modulo Joomla in modo che possa stare immediatamente sotto il testo degli articoli o magari sotto il titolo di ogni articolo.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by sbattitene.

More
13 years 6 months ago #406 by sbattitene
No reply? Please help!

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #407 by GHz

sbattitene wrote: In ENGLISH:
IN ITALIANO:
Salve.
Io uso il Plugin "Content - Kunena Discuss" - come potete vedere su qualunque articolo di We-News PAID-TO-WRITE - ma gradirei spostare la posizione del bottone (della immagine "Discuss") in un'altra posizione all'interno dell'articolo, in quanto appare troppo in basso.
Vorrei si potesse mettere come un classico modulo Joomla in modo che possa stare immediatamente sotto il testo degli articoli o magari sotto il titolo di ogni articolo.

IN ITALIANO:
ciao, sto sviluppando un sito con joomla 1.5 e kunena 1.5 (ultime versioni) ed avrei bisogno del plugin "Kunena Discuss" ma non riesco a trovarlo. Sul sito di joomla è stato rimosso per problemi di licenza. Sarebbe così gentile da dirmi dove posso scaricarlo o fornirmelo in qualche modo? Grazie mille!

IN ENGLISH:
i need to download the Kunena discuss plugin for Kunena 1.5 but I can't find it! Can someone give me the way to download it or can give me the plugin in some way? Thanks in advance!

Paolo.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by GHz.

More
13 years 6 months ago #408 by sozzled

More
13 years 6 months ago #409 by GHz

sozzled wrote: GHz: please see msg #404 above.

Hi sozzled,
thanks but I need a discussbot plugin that works with last version of Kunena 1.5, I can't upgrade to kunena 1.6 due to incompatibility with my joomla template (javascript conflics) and I need to go in production soon.
Please, someone can give me a version of discussbot that works with Kunena 1.5.12? Thanks!
Bye,
GHz

More
13 years 6 months ago #410 by GHz

GHz wrote:

sozzled wrote: GHz: please see msg #404 above.

Hi sozzled,
thanks but I need a discussbot plugin that works with last version of Kunena 1.5, I can't upgrade to kunena 1.6 due to incompatibility with my joomla template (javascript conflics) and I need to go in production soon.
Please, someone can give me a version of discussbot that works with Kunena 1.5.12? Thanks!
Bye,
GHz

No one is using this plugin with Kunena 1.5.12? :(

Time to create page: 0.591 seconds