Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 3 months ago #281 by Feda
No, this was not the solution, especially because I use the autolink function. Debug info remains the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #282 by proterra
proterra wrote:

Sorry for double posting. Make a screenshot of my failure. Get this failure only in the Rockttheme Template "Terrantribune".

On the right side are some modules and the comments were placed under the last module, but in the mainbody-area. Hope it isnĀ“t too much complicated.

I have still this problem. Can anybody help me?

• steven vasquez
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #283 by steven vasquez
Replied by steven vasquez on topic Re:Kunena discuss plugin J1.5 NATIVE
Excellent plugin. I have some feature requests:

1) Is it possible to have it so that when you show a link to comments rather than list the full list of comments under the article, when you click the link it opens up the comments rather than going to the Kunea Forums? Having it as an AJAX function would be awesome.

2) Is it possible to have this plugin also work with K2 items? Here is a forum discussion of someone doing it with JComments. Any chance you can make it work with Kunea Discuss?

k2community.joomlaworks.gr/forum/topics/...3325&page=2#comments

Thanks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #284 by phattpat
Fantastic work on this plugin, I love having the option on my sites to discuss article in forums, but I dont think having the support for this plugin under one topic in a forum is a good solution. I'm suprised you dont have your own forum for this plugin coz the pages on this single topic are stacking up and it takes a while to go through to see if a question has already been asked or not!

Anyway, the question on my mind at the moment is this..
Is there anyway to get this integrated with K2 content?

regards
Pat

keep up the good work
I really do love this plugin! :silly:

More
14 years 3 months ago #285 by TopCop
Jerry,

this plugin is really great and works just perfect for me.

Anyway, would it be possible to make this plugin work with JEvents (calendar)?

TopCop

More
14 years 3 months ago #286 by JoniJnm
Is there an script for pass from JComments to Kunena Discuss Plugin?

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #287 by madLyfe
JoniJnm wrote:

Is there an script for pass from JComments to Kunena Discuss Plugin?

would this mean that your plugin sends the article to kunena, then if you use jcomments the comments will be shown as replies to the kunena post as well? sounds interesting...

word up!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by madLyfe.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #288 by chealyte
hi, i just try out " hwdVideoShare 2.1.5 Revision 177 Alpha " that have Kunena as their comment system by use this plug-in ( discussin bot ). I really love it.

However i found out 1 big problem that when a topic create in forum that link back to video that it comment on. The link back is not working at all. It look like " discuss bot " think it is content so it make a link back to content with category ID and items ID for content component not " hwdVideoshare " component.

Also it made some topic ( i am not sure which catagory it go to .. but when i try to view topic i got this " You do not have access to this forum! " .. however in com_content and com_hwdvideoshare i can see the comment just fine and able to reply.

I hope this can be fix so we can use kunena almost every where for everything in our site rather have an extra comment system that does same job as kunena.

Add : Also it seem that comment on contents that create by MyBlogs link back to it not working too. some what it give 404 .. i think cuz by rewrite mod but if plug-in create with full link instant of short one like this that will help fix error.

Thank a lot in advance.

here are example of link it made on topic..
Code:
component/content/article/33/1434.html component/content/article/14/832.html
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by chealyte. Reason: add more report :

More
14 years 3 months ago #289 by ravimanoram
Hey hii, this is a great plugin, thanks alot.
I have some issues though.
When I install and use it, it comes out fine if I use the autolink feature, but the problems are:
1) manual over ride is not working, i use the (mos_fb_catid} feature. I simply write this at he end of each article. Does not work.
2)When I use joomla-kunena catid pairing, some work and most of them do not work. I pair it this way if joomla 5 goes to joomla 7 and kunena 1 goes to kunena 9 then I simply write : 5,7;1,9;and so on like: 5,7;1,9;4,11;32,6 etc.
Yet I get the message: You do not have access to the Forum. :(
I get this in the ur and I know something is wrong:
com_kunena&Itemid=2&func=view&catid=28&id=8#8
where joomla catid was 28 and kunena catid was 8
So guys plz help me out, I just don't knw what mistake I am doing. Do I need to use sh404sef componenet, should I clear cache, should I use the sef feature in joomla itself.I am using joomlart template.
Can someone help me out. Please detail it if possible
Thanks in advance.

More
14 years 2 months ago #290 by danikool
Hi,

Fantastic plugin that works very well!

I'm wondering if this is possible:

I want public users to see the comments at the end of the article.

BUT sometimes, I use the bot to create a thread in a private forum for special users and in this case, I only want special users to see the comments in the article.

Is there a way to do something like that ?

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds