Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question PLZ make a official Kunena search bot plugin for Joomla search module.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #11 by @quila
kamil_w wrote:

I've find out, that when I write something into Joomla search box (like one this site on the top) the text is searched only on Joomla (not on Kunena). Is there any change to use that search box to search text on the forum?

Hi, install, activate and try this one ;)

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena_sea...0403.zip
File Size:5 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by @quila.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaimeerahl, LissaE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #12 by micheltl
The results are ok, but bot doesn't work 100%. Results maintain site content and put results after all. It seems to much ugly.

More
13 years 11 months ago #13 by Repelzteeltje
I'm using this plugin...

Works just fine...

More
13 years 11 months ago #14 by darksoul
sxmgenius wrote:

sorry guy, twitter was banned by Chinese government~~~~~~
I jus wanna say f cn gov!

The chinese gouvernment is an incredible totalitarian state.. :dry:
Also google kept this country.. :blink:

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds