Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Phoenix template for K1.5.9

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #11 by clevercat
thx
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by clevercat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #12 by google
Lionheart wrote:

Hiya google

One word..... Brilliant! :cheer:

Hope you will continue with the good work you`ve done on it and adapt to K1.6 when it comes out.

Thanks :) , I will adapt it when a stable enough version of 1.6 will come out.

btw: There was a cosmetic bug on profile (wrong color when topic was long enough), it is not fixed on demo but it is fixed in zip package.

btw2:Fixed now in demo also.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by google.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13 by pie
Replied by pie on topic Re:Phoenix template for K1.5.9
this perfet theme! many thanks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14 by Creatorffm
I will be working on a Dark version of this template to match the rocket theme Dominion template. It will be for the dark red version of Dominion. Should be ready in about a week.

Dave "Creator" Marshall

More
14 years 2 months ago #15 by vroomlife
I'm using JomSocial, Comuna3_Plazza (from Template Plazza) and Kunena, all latest versions.

I'm trying to install the Phoenix template for Kunena and I can't get it to show up.

Here's what I want:
A forum to look like THIS forum, or the Phoenix template.

Here's what I've done:
1. Uploaded Phoenix files to /components/com_Kunena/template/
2. In the Kunena Configuration, I selected Phoenix
3. When I go to my forum, the top gets re-formatted and all messed up. (i.e. bullets appear in the middle of words and the bullets are horizontally spaced, instead of each on its own line -- see image) Also, just as a side note.. the only way these bullets work correctly is with the Gainsboro template.. but nothing else changes with the Gainsboro one??!!??

Can anyone help me install Phoenix and get it working??

When I use default_ex, by the way, it doesn't even look like it's supposed to. There's no formatting to the forums at ALL, they look crappy. Here's a link: VroomLife forum You can log in with username: guest, password: test1234

Thanks for your help,
Christina
[email protected]
Attachments:

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #16 by google
It's not template fault, as I can see right now on your site, you have problems with other template too.You're using a badly coded joomla template, I'm not really sure what it can be done since I don't have comuna3 template and you don't even have installed Phoenix kunena template. If default_ex is not working properly there are very high chances that no other template will because any other template is based on the default one.
I
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by google.

More
14 years 2 months ago #17 by schroblinger

..You're using a badly coded joomla template..

Goog, How can you say that? you're not even try that Joomla template your own as you said you dont have it. Don't blame someone else work before you try it yourself.

BTW, I do test your kunena template using that Comuna3 template and it work fine. So I just want to make this clear for all of us. So vroomlife....you just need to be a little more patience when developing your site. ;)

Thank you.

More
14 years 2 months ago #18 by SEOLord
Nice, but the fonts show...strange in demo...in main menu, and footer/down side...work on that! ;)

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #19 by vroomlife
schroblinger wrote:

Goog, How can you say that? you're not even try that Joomla template your own as you said you dont have it. Don't blame someone else work before you try it yourself.

BTW, I do test your kunena template using that Comuna3 template and it work fine. So I just want to make this clear for all of us. So vroomlife....you just need to be a little more patience when developing your site. ;)

Thank you.

[strike]I need patience..? I need guidance, I think. Any advice? I can't even figure out how to even get default_ex to look right!

Thanks for any help..[/strike]

Nevermind that post. I posted on the Comuna3 help forums, and their moderator suggested this:

Go to your Kunena Configuration at the admin backend. Go to the "Frontend" tab. Find this parameter option in there: "Use Joomla Style?" Set this to No

And it worked.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by vroomlife. Reason: Updated/Found Solution

More
14 years 2 months ago #20 by google
schroblinger wrote:

Thank you.

I don't blame anyone but there is no kunena template that would look perfect in any joomla template. Sure, maybe I was jumping to conclusions regarding that template, I didn't want to offend anyone.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds