Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question bubbleRed template for K 1.5.9

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled
compassose: The image you showed in your last message is taken from this website - which uses K 1.6. Yes, the Kunena website uses a social networking product (JomSocial) and no, the "private messages" link in your image is neither a feature of K 1.5 nor is it something that I've done anything about with my bubbleRed template.

The "speech bubble" template, that I designed a long time ago, was built for K 1.5.

K 1.5 templates do not work with K 1.6

There's a difference between a "hack" (i.e. rolling up your sleeves, getting your hands dirty and changing the source code of a piece of software to make it do something that it wasn't designed for) and "hacking" (or more precisely "cracking") into a user's website or breaking a piece of software in order to overcome some copy protection. Software cracks are illegal. Software hacks are good clean fun - or dirty fun, depending on whichever way you want to look at it. It's all very confusing. In the sense that the speech bubble is a hack, it's all OK. I suggest you google the terms that I have used.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #12 by sozzled
Thanks, Odin. Maybe I'll re-work the bubbleRed template for K 1.6. :whistle:

More
13 years 9 months ago #13 by Odin Vegtamr
That would be fantastic.:)

More
13 years 9 months ago #14 by compassrose
Thanks for your explanation.

Best,

L

Time to create page: 0.715 seconds