Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Module showing thread with most replies...

More
13 years 1 week ago #21 by sozzled
I wrote the module that I think you're referring to in Jan 2010; the module was written for K 1.5.9 (or something like that). I have not updated it since then. I have no plans to update this module for K 1.6.x. The module will not work with K 1.6.x.

Please note the important information contained in any K 1.6.x "read me" document:

This topic isn't closed but the module will not work with K 1.6, either. Please note the purpose of this category (printed at the top of this page):

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #22 by automant
Thank you for your answer, in my humble opinion this is a "must have" feature to be included in future versions via a plugin or module. Right now we have a contest in our forum and the winner will be the topic with most answers. The winner will be awarded with a 50.00 US$$ bonus to buy automotive products and services in Panama. Again thanks for your time and dedication to the Kunena Forum

More
13 years 1 week ago #23 by sozzled
If you are serious about a reworked version of this module I could be persuaded to make and test the changes on the basis of payment of a small fee, say, USD 52.00. I do not otherwise have any interest in this task. Sorry.

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds