Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Gainsboro Template - Kunena 1.5.12

More
13 years 10 months ago #71 by cally6008
Does this work with Kunena 1.5.11 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #72 by cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk/horses/new1/fbprofile/userid-1

Move Admin, profile view, posts over to --> slightly

www.tracingequines.co.uk/horses/new1/2-welcome-mat/2-hello

Add break inbetween admin2 and top of avatar

Drop down Admin, rank image and posts

Add break between posts: 2 and top of online/profile buttons

Gainsboro European Time - Which files have changed compared to Gainsboro 2.0 ?

More
13 years 9 months ago #73 by @quila
cally6008 wrote:

Does this work with Kunena 1.5.11 ?

Yes this template work on Kunena 1.5.11 and Kunena 1.5.12.

On your site now I see default_ex template. If you still want to use Gainsboro let me know and I will help you if you have problems.

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #74 by prfct1on
Hi,

How would I go about enabling the forums userlist?

Thanks in advance.

prfct1on

More
13 years 9 months ago #75 by @quila
Hi prfct1on,

forums userlist is not disabled by template. If you have some problem to show userlist can you explain better.

P.S. there is a configuration in kunena Plugins -> Userlist to enable or disable userlist. Be sure that is set to Yes.

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #76 by prfct1on
Sorry for the lack of information, I was pulling a 26 hour straight dev session, im sure we can all relate :p

My issue started with when I switched over to gainsboro (excellent design and look btw) The userlist had become disabled. Never changed any options, just simply changed the template within the kunena config. I used to have the userlist as a url option within the top menu of my site to give it a more community feel. That brings you to the forums with a nice "_user_list_disabled" messsage, along with clicking the number of users in the footer section of kunena itself.

I was aware of the kunena userlist plugin option for awhile, but the odd thing is, It's not there anymore? Im using the 1.5.11 installation of kunena, and even with a ctrl+f "userlist" the only thing found is the option about userlist rows.

I know this isn't a particular issue with this fine template directly but, as it happened after switching to gainsboro I thought It might need to be brought up in the main thread for this fine template.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by prfct1on.

More
13 years 9 months ago #77 by @quila
Can you show me that? I would like to see that problem on live site. If you can also provide me a test account. Thank you.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #78 by @quila
Thank you, I see the problem. The feature to disable userlist is added in K1.5.12 and is not present in K1.5.11.

Upgrade your Kunena to 1.5.12 (just install without uninstalling 1.5.11), after that reupload Gainsboro template and all should works well.

Just save changes you have made in the css of template before.

Let me know if you still have issue.

EDIT: I see also that there are missing some language string. Be sure to upload language file which come with Gainsboro template to dir

administrator / components / com_kunena / language/

Regards
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by @quila.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #79 by prfct1on
@quila you are the man, thank you. Amazing support for a free product. I will recommend this template and kunena to anyone of my web development friends looking for a joomla forums solution.

edit: Just saw your language suggestion, THANK YOU! I was about to ask about that _gen_ prefix on some of the forum buttons. Freaking awesome.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by prfct1on.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds