Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #81 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
Justyn wrote:

Just want to confirm this will not work with PHP 4x? I hope that's not the case.

Yes, it's the case. I need this, until stable version will be out. Then we could support only from stable version up and we don't need to detect changed API, so I can revert it back, for use under PHP 4.3+.
Actually I am not sure if it doesn't work under PHP 4.3, but I think Reflection class is new in PHP 5.
If you are not using svn version, you can revert back to version 1.0.29. But I think stable version will be out in the following days, so it will be OK.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by jerry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #82 by johnnydement
Notice that Kunena will not work under php5 ;)
Also notice that php4 is going to be deprecated soon, you should ask your ISP for upgrade

More
15 years 2 months ago #83 by Matias
@ Johnny: I should work in php5, did you have typo in there? :)

Kunena 1.0.x works in PHP 4.3+.

More
15 years 2 months ago #84 by jerry
version 1.0.34 - requirements same as kunena (php 4.3+, mysql 5+) + joomla 1.5
!works only from kunena 1.0.8 stable up!

More
15 years 2 months ago #85 by Matias
NOTE: Kunena has bug which prevent it from running in PHP4, see:
docs.kunena.com/index.php/Technical_Requ...PHP4_Compability_Fix

More
15 years 2 months ago #86 by dhphllps
Someone asked a few weeks ago if there would be a version compatible with Joomla! 1.0.x. The only response was "Upgrade!" so I'll ask again :cheer:

More
15 years 1 month ago #87 by rsspeed
My Portal is on a Joomla 1.0.x Version so i seek to a latest posts module for it.

More
15 years 1 month ago #88 by jerry
dhphllps wrote:

Someone asked a few weeks ago if there would be a version compatible with Joomla! 1.0.x. The only response was "Upgrade!" so I'll ask again :cheer:

Well I don't know about state of Joomla 1.0.x compatible Kunena Latest Module. Can somebody give me a picture of current state? I think it could be easily possible to port my Kunena Latest to Joomla 1.0.x.

More
15 years 1 month ago #89 by jerry
dhphllps wrote:

And I hear your voice, backported module for Joomla 1.0 :woohoo:
HaND

More
15 years 1 month ago #90 by Andreaz
I have one problem with styling. I want to remove some avatar margin but I just can't find where those styling properties are. I searched everywhere and just can't find them. Could anyone help me where I could find thse styling properties?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds