Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #401 by sozzled
One possibility is to use A simple alternative to the "latest posts module" which utilised Kunena's RSS feed. If you change the Kunena setting Default RSS type to "by Thread" instead of "by Post" you will get the information in the form that you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #402 by Ciojka
Hi to all,
the module is not refreshing also if I had decrease minute from 900 to 1.
I'va alsways the same post in module from when I install the mod.
Using KUNENA 1.5.9 italian versione Joomla 1.5 italian version

Thank you.

Bye and compliment for the great job.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #403 by Ciojka
solved sorry.
I was logged in with special permission and was not checked "show special access"
Thanks

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #404 by King
Replied by King on topic Re:Recent Discussions Module
Thanks for the answers... I like option 1 but I am running K1.5.9. Suppose I will have to upgrade when it becomes available?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #405 by xillibit
Yes, when these things will be available you will must upgrade.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #406 by colinstewart
Hi

I've installed mod_kunenalatest 1.0.47.
It is showing posts from July 2009 and not the latest postings and I can't see why.

I have it set to display the last 5 posts.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Colin

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #407 by Gazimaluke
So this is my setup. I have three site, but all are based on the same site using the JMS Joomla Multi Site component. Now I want one of the sites to be the main site for the forum, so when someone is in the forums they are on this site.

Now here comes my problem. I want the other sites to be able to use the Kunena latest posts module. And they can, but the URLs in the module will get the user to the forum but on that site. Now I wonder if it is possible to make the module load the lastest posts but make them link to the posts on the forum site.

Have in mind that the three sites use the same Kunena database but different main site templates.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #408 by greenarrow
jerry wrote:

I am publishing new latest posts module. Try it and send me any comments. I am open to any suggestions, do not hesitate to ask. Thanks, Jerry

Kunena latest module

Highly inspired by Rowan Seymour JBLatest, modified versions by fuQaHa, JoniJM, MetZ. Supports nearly all functionality of all these versions.

Rewritten nearly at all places; to support more features in new Joomla 1.5 and Kunena 1.0.8.

Requirements: Joomla 1.5, Kunena 1.0.8+ or Kunena 1.5.1a+

Highlights:

* Joomla 1.5 design, templates, language file
* Joomla module class suffix and caching
* Supports 1 or 2 column layout; list or table style, multicolumn table style
* Supports multiple instances on page
* Item, tooltip, date/time format (with avatar, text message, number of replies support, thread hits, online status)
* New post indicator support
* Links to profiles (Kunena, JomSocial, Community Builder, Clexus PM)
* Links to avatars (Kunena, JomSocial, Community Builder, Clexus PM)
* Include forums with specific access levels
* Include posts from specific categories, including the active category
* Show all, only first or only last posts from each thread
* Correct link to posts (changed in Fireboard 1.0.5, so all older modules should be updated)
* SEF urls
* Languages: en, fr (by nktine, lavsteph), tr (by ugur), de (by Lintzy), cz (by Fenris), sr (by kmilos)
* Simple upgrade, just install over, it just works

Link to Kunena latest module on extensions.joomla.org
If you like this module, rate it & write review on extension.joomla.org.

Hi Jerry,

i'm using your module on my site. i got this issue on the module. post replies not showing correctly. post that have reply on the forum on the module it shows zero replies.

how can i fix this.

also except avatar how can i add "topic icon" into the place that have avatar currently.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #409 by colinstewart
Hi Jerry

If you can provide any help with this problem, would be greatly appreciated.
I've installed the latest version of the module and am using Kunena 1.5.9

The module is displaying posts from July 2009 and not current posts.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module but can't see what the fault is.

Thanks
Colin

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #410 by King
Replied by King on topic Re:Recent Discussions Module
OK, thanks for that... :)

Time to create page: 0.622 seconds