Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 3 months ago #371 by Matias
Actually somebody should look at Kunena, how it does the same task (default_ex/latestx.php)-- Kunena queries are much better optimized.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #372 by Matias
For optimization, look at how Kunena does the same (K1.5.7+).. Latest threads logic can be found from default_ex/latestx.php

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #373 by urednik
Jerry - still no solution for the unneeded CB code and images being loaded for this module? It slows down my website quite a lot.

See this list of not needed images being loaded (tested on joomlaperformance.com):

Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/"images/mini-icons/icon-16-tick.png" 604 0.304372
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/"images/mini-icons/icon-16-warning.png" 607 0.297864
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/"images/mini-icons/icon-16-error.png" 605 0.291828
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/"images/mini-icons/icon-15-online.png" 606 0.28563
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/"images/mini-icons/icon-15-offline.png" 607 0.298015
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/"images/mini-icons/icon-16-rating-star.gif" 611 0.291921
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/"images/mini-icons/icon-16-rating-delete.gif" 613 0.286244
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/cluetip/wait.gif 432 0.291377
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/cluetip/arrowleft.gif 76 0.303472
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/cluetip/arrowright.gif 77 0.297428
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/cluetip/arrowdown.gif 69 0.291748
Image .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/cluetip/arrowup.gif 853 0.297584

The forum module slows things down from 18 to 25 seconds loading time!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by urednik.

More
14 years 3 months ago #374 by urednik
Jerry do you know how to help out with what Matias suggested?

www.kunena.com/forum/112-modules/33001-k...plicated-sql-queries

More
14 years 2 months ago #375 by Masoud
Kunena 1.08 has problem with Kunena Latest posts modules while the SEF is enabled, it shows some code on the topics, and there is no problem by replies. no one faced to it?

More
14 years 2 months ago #376 by Masoud
No body have problem with KunenaLatest Module when the SEO is Enabled?

it doesn't work for me since I upgraded to last version of Kunena

More
14 years 1 month ago #377 by taiklan
Hi

I can't figure out how style the mod_kunenalatest module.

What span classes does it use?

I need to apply the styling to a module suffix called high ...

Hope somebody can help

Thanks

More
14 years 1 month ago #378 by Hils
Difficult to see without a link. Using Developers Tools addon in Firefox, you would be able to choose CSS > View Styles then click over the module and the current styles applied to it would be shown. Quickest and easiest way to see where you can make changes.

More
14 years 1 month ago #379 by taiklan
As far as I can see the module uses the span classes; title, a rel? and small ... but how do I style these in css?

More
14 years 1 month ago #380 by Chrysanthos
it say "No discussion yet."
where is the mistake?

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds