Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 10 months ago #201 by xillibit
Hello,

From this it works only on kunena 1.0.8 : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communi...252dons/7334/details

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #202 by jerry
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

From this it works only on kunena 1.0.8 : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communi...252dons/7334/details

Actually no, it works from 1.0.8 up... also with 1.5.1a up. Tested with 1.5.3 and works nicely.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by jerry.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #203 by jerry
den07y wrote:

Hello,

I tried Kunenalatest mod v1.0.40 and if I enable this module then I get the following error message:

Warning: require_once(componentscom_kunenalibkunena.communitybuilder.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:Program Filesxampphtdocsailesdesignesmodulesmod_kunenalatesthelper.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'componentscom_kunenalibkunena.communitybuilder.php' (include_path='.;C:Program Filesxamppphppear') in C:Program Filesxampphtdocsailesdesignesmodulesmod_kunenalatesthelper.php on line 17

I guess the module is not written for this kunena component?

Thanks in advance for your support.
Kind Regards,
Denis

Interesting. What's your platform? OS and PHP version? Kunena version?
Do you have file in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.communitybuilder.php ? (should be there after installing kunena 1.5.3 or Kunena 1.0.10)
Do you have community builder working? Try to disable community builder in Kunena component, if the module works in that settings.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by jerry.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #204 by den07y
Thanks for your message, this is my configuration and actions:

I installed the new Kunena module localy to my computer. (Before installing the module to the final web site...)
Joomla: 1.5.11
PHP: 5.2.8
DB: 5.1.30-community
Kunena: 1.5.3

Yes, the file "kunena.communitybuilder.php" is there.

Yes if I set the kunenalatest module active with kunena settings without CB integration then it's ok! (but of course, no avatar, etc)
(If I try to put either profile or avatar integration, then I get the error message)
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by den07y.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #205 by den07y
note: I removed Kunena 1.0.10 before installing Kunena 1.53
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by den07y.

More
14 years 10 months ago #206 by jerry
den07y wrote:

I installed the new Kunena module localy to my computer. (Before installing the module to the final web site...)

Yes if I set the kunenalatest module active with kunena settings without CB integration then it's ok! (but of course, no avatar, etc)
(If I try to put either profile or avatar integration, then I get the error message)

I will do some tests tomorrow, hopefully it's only problem of Program Files. I am using xampp for myself and it works from c:\xampp...

More
14 years 10 months ago #207 by jerry
jerry wrote:

den07y wrote:

I will do some tests tomorrow, hopefully it's only problem of Program Files. I am using xampp for myself and it works from c:xampp...

I will resolve this issue today in version 1.0.41.

More
14 years 10 months ago #208 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
version 1.0.41 - resolved CB issue in some environments

More
14 years 10 months ago #209 by den07y
jerry wrote:

I will resolve this issue today in version 1.0.41.

Great!!!

:woohoo:

More
14 years 10 months ago #210 by den07y
I just saw that you already did the new version!
Thanks a lot!
I will test it tonight at home (I'm in France).

Cheers,
Denis

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds