Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
15 years 1 month ago #111 by holgenoni
I took a look on that files, and unfortunately i have no idea how to make the template look like this on my picture.:(

So the only thing that i can do is to wait, maybe someone make a template like this some day!:)

jerry wrote:
You can create new template based on 4 templates in this module. If you submit your changes, we can add this as new template. Templates are files in folder tmpl.[/quote]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #112 by holgenoni
I am proud to present you a new template named (newstyle) for KunenaLatest module!B)
It wasn't so difficult like I thought on the beginning.

But I'm not quite sure if the way i made it, is correct.
Because I had to make changes on the helper.php

The template look like this:

And here are the files that I've changed:

File Attachment:

File Name: newstyle.zip
File Size:6 KB

The only thing I don't know is how to change the font size of the answers.
Can someone tell me how to do that?

For use just replace the existing files with the attached one. And then go to the module configuration in joomla, and change the layout to "newstyle"!

@jerry
How to implement this in your original?
Attachments:

More
15 years 1 month ago #113 by klausre
Hi, is it possible to ad a feature for crop avatar, so it has the same hight and widht?

More
15 years 1 month ago #114 by itgl72
Is anyone using this with JACLPlus by www.byostech.com ?

More
15 years 1 month ago #115 by PureMom
How do we get it to NOT show the username, date etc. But JUST the title of the post?

Thanks so much!

Testing Signature...

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #116 by PureMom
holgenoni wrote:

For use just replace the existing files with the attached one. And then go to the module configuration in joomla, and change the layout to "newstyle"!

Where exactly would I replace these files and where do I change the new layout, in the module itself?

Thanks! :)

Testing Signature...
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by PureMom.

More
15 years 1 month ago #117 by itgl72
PureMom wrote:

How do we get it to NOT show the username, date etc. But JUST the title of the post?

Thanks so much!

Go to the modules screen, select the latest module, under module parameters on the right side edit the line that says item format. Hover over the title for a little help snippet.

More
15 years 1 month ago #118 by PureMom
Ahhh - thanks so much! :)

Testing Signature...

More
15 years 1 month ago #119 by PureMom
Has anyone had any trouble with this module making the Poll Module go double spaced? If I unpublish the latest posts module, the polls are fine.

Strange...

Testing Signature...

More
15 years 1 month ago #120 by VReyes
Hello,

thanks for the great module you provided but i need help.

i use RT terran tribune dark template.

i have the Jmod_login in the right but whenever i use the KMod_Latest module it kills the font color of my mod_login module. i have attached a image so you can better understand what i mean. when i disable the mod_latest module it is ok.

its the username, remember me and pw it turns to dark.

any help please,

thanks

VR

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.652 seconds