Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Idea K 1.5.3 - "Speech bubbles" for default_ex template

More
14 years 9 months ago #11 by sozzled
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The image you linked doesn't seem to demonstrate the concept. Sorry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #12 by Spock

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #13 by sozzled
Randal wrote: (in Kunena 1.5.4 Template: "MOC - We Love Kunena" ):

There is a little bug in Opera 10, bubbles don't have arrows.

The arrows don't work in IE 6, so I've been told. They probably don't work in Netscape Navigator 2, either. It depends on how each browser interprets and renders the CSS.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #14 by sozzled
I have made the speech bubble effect for K 1.5.4 available as a download from my site .
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #15 by sozzled
Updated: I've fixed the code to work with Kunena 1.5.7. You can download it from the same location as in my previous post: demo.enduring.com.au/downloads/Kunena/ku...-for-default_ex.zip/

It should be quite easy to adapt the code for K 1.5.8.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16 by sozzled
Updated: I've fixed the code to work with Kunena 1.5.9, called bubbleBlue_159. You can either extract and replace the two files into the default_ex template - these are message.php and kunena.forum.css - or you can install the template into its own folder. See my site for instructions and further information.

I will also be making a version in red, for those who may be interested.

More
13 years 6 months ago #17 by DiegoSantiago
Hi Sozzled.

Is "Speech bubbles" working for Kunena 1.6 too?

It will be great!

Thanks in advance.

Diego

More
13 years 6 months ago #18 by sozzled
I simply haven't had the time to update this idea since K 1.5.9. People should not use the template for K 1.5.10 - K 1.5.12 either.

Please read the important notice in any K 1.6 "read me" :

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds