Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question *New* Kunena 1.5.3 Template

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by hjames
As many people have seen my CB Template Work I have managed to take some time out of my normal routine and assembled a new Kunena Template. The template was originally going to be shared with one of my friends who has an un-disclosed website but I thought what the heck... it looks pretty good, functions well and ads some color.

I do have to give credit to the original designer from a VBulletin Template Shop as I basically copied their design into Kunena so almost NO artistic ability was used but like I said I thought it would be a good share. Thanks www.completevb.com for the idea.

Now, for your viewing here are some screenshots: (Keep reading below for Live Demo)

You can visit a dummy site I have setup for the time being mainly for my testing and building the template but figured why not... so the link to check it out (Public Write Access is Enabled) Or you can Register and see more detailed information in the user profiles..... your choice.

Demo: www.ifoundjoomla.com

Register or use Public Write Access

If you enjoy, and want to download this template please let me know and I will provide a download link. Once again, like my CB Templates I only ask that if you found it useful to please donate as this takes time... approximately 6 - 8 hours of my time and would be nice to have something for it.

To those that have thank me already and enjoy my work I want to extend my gratitude and thank you all.

You can also view my CB Template Customizations here: www.kunena.com/forum/12-community-builde...ity-builder-template

Thanks again,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by nzjacob
Demo site offline ?
More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by hjames
Sorry, its back online... I was reading some things and forgot about that.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by syoshman
Very nice! :cheer:

Please, a download link!
This is one of the templates that I liked more. :)
More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by hjames
I am working on the Download.. will be this weekend before I have it available.

My apologize.

james

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by mbelsis
Great Template....keep up the great work!!!
More
14 years 8 months ago #7 by hjames
Thank you very much!

For those interested I can do custom work for a small fee to help fund my projects.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #8 by Lintzy
Matias wrote:

Please do not sell anything in our forum.

Kunena developers and moderators are doing all of this for free, and because of that we do not like others to be selling their services in our public forum either. This may change in the future, but currently I always get a bad feeling if our team does all the hard work and then someone comes and sells small modifications to it in our own support forum.

In private messages you may do what you want (no spamming, though!).

Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Lintzy.
More
14 years 8 months ago #9 by Lintzy
This template is not longer for free (like hjames wrote).
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds