Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Kunena Login module with K, JS or CB Avatar

More
14 years 7 months ago #11 by Mortti
Hi,

here is Finnish language file your package.

Can you also check horizontal.php file (I think?), I have that modified profilebox.php file using but last visit time don't take Joomla! time offset...

Mayby in here:
Code:
<?php if ($params->get('lastlog')){?> <div class="k_lastvisit"> <?php $db = & JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery ('SELECT `lastvisitDate` FROM #__users WHERE `id` ='.$user->get('id')); $lastvisitDate = $db->loadResult(); if ($lastvisitDate != '' && $lastvisitDate != '00-00-0000') { echo JText::_('Lastvisit').': <strong> '.$lastvisitDate.'</strong>'; } // } ?>

Regards,

Sami

Attachment fi_FI.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #12 by @quila
Hi Sami,

thank you for translation, will be in the next release.

For date, I'll look this later, for now horizontal.php line 92-106 instead of this
Code:
<?php if ($params->get('lastlog')){?> <div class="k_lastvisit"> <?php $db = & JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery ('SELECT `lastvisitDate` FROM #__users WHERE `id` ='.$user->get('id')); $lastvisitDate = $db->loadResult(); if ($lastvisitDate != '' && $lastvisitDate != '00-00-0000') { echo JText::_('Lastvisit').': <strong> '.$lastvisitDate.'</strong>'; } // } ?> </div> <?php } ?>
insert this
Code:
<?php if ($params->get('lastlog')){?> <div class="k_lastvisit"> <?php jimport('joomla.utilities.date'); $db = & JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery ('SELECT `lastvisitDate` FROM #__users WHERE `id` ='.$user->get('id')); $lastvisitcopy = $db->loadResult(); $lastvisitDate = new JDate( $lastvisitcopy ); if ($lastvisitcopy != '' && $lastvisitcopy != '0000-00-00 00:00:00') { echo '<strong>'.JText::_('Last visit').':</strong> '.$lastvisitDate->toFormat(JText::_('DATE_FORMAT_LC1'))."<br />"; } ?> </div> <?php } ?>

When is fixed i will post here. Thank you for reporting.

Regards
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by @quila.

More
14 years 7 months ago #13 by alakentu
Hello Friend.

@Quila!

It would be possible to modify the module so that instead of calling the Avatar Kunena could call the Community Builder component avatar or the Jomsocial? In addition to using the integrated component Jomsocial Private Messaging?

It would be fantastic and very good option for all users who do not use or Uddeim Kunena profile default!

Have a nice day!

KS!
NO hacer Spam | NO esbribas todo en mayúsculas | Sigue las reglas

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #14 by @quila
Hi alakentu,

yes, it is possible, but I don't know if there is necessary doing this for CB becouse already exist CB Login module. Never use it but if you tell me the difference maybe I can do something.

Joomsocial also, I had never use, but I don't know if there exist a Login module. For doing this I need to have Joomsocial installed. I'll try to contact azrul about licenze.

Thank you for suggestions. I'll try to do something for next release.

Regards
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by @quila.

More
14 years 7 months ago #15 by alakentu
@quila

In fact, CB has a login module, but it is not integrated Kunena, the basic idea is to manage a single module in the vicissitudes of the three components if they are configured in the administration of Kunena.

So we should be configured to any of the options for integrating the various components can be used to call the avatar and not the Kunena only. It would be great!

Furthermore JomSocial module does not have a login yet nolo have created and I think that is not in their plans yet.

Then, the basic change would be able to choose from giving this avatar display module that, if the Kunena, the CB or failing to Jomsocial. Or simply be configured to display the avatar in Kunena q has been chosen since the administration of the component.

Speaking about a separate topic, congratulations for integration within Kunena login, which you made in another topic, I made the changes and this great. I made some modifications to suit my template also called dees that change if the avatar is configured from the administration of Kunena. @Quila good job!

Cheers brother.

KS!

More
14 years 7 months ago #16 by @quila
Hi alakentu, thank you for all

now I am little confused, and for doing something I need to clear the things.

Well, we can have 3 environment.

1. Installed Joomla and Kunena

in that case using Kunena Login is OK, work good. Closed.

2. Installed Joomla, Kunena and Joomsocial

there is not Login module from Joomsocial. It is on my TODO list. Closed.

3. Installed Joomla, Kunena and Community Builder

here is not clear. You tell me the CB Login module is not Kunena Integrated. When you use this module with Kunena and CB integrated, Avatar witch is shown in the module is the same as is shown in the post of Kunena. Or not??
And if you change Avatar (image) in CB in your profile, Avatar in this module is changed like is changed in Kunena post. Or Not??

I don't understand what is not integrated with Kunena.
Sorry for question but, like I said, I never use CB, Kunena and this module. Now I have installed this, but can't find something wrong in integration.
Can you tell me what I need to do to see the error in integration?

Thank you
Regards

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #17 by alakentu
Ok @quila

The first option is Joomla + Kunena, correct, and no problems of any kind, displays the avatar of Kunena and everything.

The second option is Kunena + Joomla + integration Jomsocial Avatar, profile and private messaging, do not see the avatar, or the profile or the private aya within the files created by you do not have options such as integration of profilebox, check it!

The third option is Joomla + Kunena + integration Commnunity Builder Avatar, profile does not show the avatar or redirects to the profile of CB by the above.

The work would be able to see the files or accept the configuration of Kunena and integrations!

On the other hand I am not using CB but you said I do by users of your module in use but do not speak English and do not know how to ask the modification.

I hope for your reply to continue searching for solutions!

EDIT: I will install both Jomsocial and CB at localhost so you can see better what is happening and what you get with images so you can see what we've been talking.

Thank you and regards brother!

KS!
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by alakentu.

More
14 years 7 months ago #18 by @quila
Hi alakentu,

thank you for all, CB is from now in my TODO list for this module.

Regards

More
14 years 7 months ago #19 by alakentu
Do not forget to Jomsocial ok!

Please, there are many users using JS! including myself :D

Thank you and regards brother!

KS!

More
14 years 7 months ago #20 by kootjoo
alakentu wrote:

Hello Friend.

@Quila!

It would be possible to modify the module so that instead of calling the Avatar Kunena could call the Community Builder component avatar or the Jomsocial? In addition to using the integrated component Jomsocial Private Messaging?

It would be fantastic and very good option for all users who do not use or Uddeim Kunena profile default!

Have a nice day!

Hi,

I would also love to have this module with the avatar from CB which I have succesfully integrated with Kunena. CB has its own login-module, but this one is so much better!!!

Thanks,
KooTjoo

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds