Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question tags / keywords hack for kunena

More
14 years 1 month ago #21 by bcaner
Teşekkürler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #22 by darksoul
Work on kunena 1.5.9?

More
14 years 1 month ago #23 by guerilla
darksoul wrote:

Work on kunena 1.5.9?

actually i didnt try it but if you transfer codes manually, it should work.

More
14 years 1 month ago #24 by Lasse
maybe you could help me out here.

i keep getting this page when i try to make a new topic after i've changede the files.

its all just white
Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago #25 by xpozay
Any plans to bring this great piece of work into K1.6?

More
13 years 7 months ago #26 by guerilla

xpozay wrote: Any plans to bring this great piece of work into K1.6?

i think kunena developers must make a default advanced tag system for k16 (if they have already done, pardon me, i didn try k16 yet).

when stable version of k16 released, if it doesnt have this option, i can transfer this hack to k16.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilyaz

More
13 years 7 months ago #27 by xpozay
Great. From what I can tell tagging is not a feature for K16. I will be most appreciative to see this hack moved across. Also, do you think it would be difficult to restrict who can add tags? For example, user A adds a new post. Then the moderator, Person B, clicks on "Quick Tag" rather than editing the entire document, and adds the new tags. Person B could be a moderator or a joomla group (can always create from behind the scene). The Quick Tag button would ideally be hidden from those who do not have access.

Also, to make it really special. Everybody can add tags when creating or editing, but quick tag only for defined group.

Lastly since the tags are in the system, how do you make use of them? I would like a module that sits along side my forum showing a tag cloud. Naturally, clicking on a given tag would bring up those threads with those tags. Any comments / thoughts on my approach?

Thanks

Chris

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds