Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 2 months ago #371 by FreeThinker
Hey Joni
can you please have a look @ this:
www.kunena.com/forum/138-support/38450-s...increaselarger#38450

...and tell me what have you changed and where!?

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 week ago #372 by abraxas9083
hola Joni, como estas? espero que bien?
Una preguntita...sacaras una actualizacion del Kunena JoniJnm?

Saludos y te mando un fuerte abrazo
More
14 years 1 week ago #373 by JoniJnm
Hola,

Para Kunena 1.5 no, no actualizaré más, estoy esperando a que salga la 1.6 estable (o por lo menos RC) :-)
More
14 years 1 week ago #374 by gonzaunit
no veo la hora que salga la versión 1.6 y luego tu versión joni :)
More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #375 by sozzled
Please keep this discussion in English.

I think (from the little bit of Spanish that I understand), when JoniJnm wrote ...

Para Kunena 1.5 no, no actualizaré más, estoy esperando a que salga la 1.6 estable (o por lo menos RC)

... this sounds to me like Kunena JoniJnm Edition 1.4.1 is "dead" and that there won't be any changes made to it (for K 1.5.x anyway). If I have correctly understood, this probably means that this discussion topic is no longer relevant. :S

JoniJnm: Comments? Would you like this discussion topic closed (locked)? :)
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by sozzled.
More
14 years 1 week ago #376 by JoniJnm
I wanted say that I'm waiting for Kunena 1.6 for update my edition :) So, there will be more changes
More
14 years 1 week ago #377 by sozzled
More
14 years 2 days ago #378 by Matias
JoniJnm: Instead of waiting, how about this:
Could you provide me fixes and changes in relatively small patches (one feature / zipped file against svn revision or daily build -- just remember to tell me which one)? I would like to get rid of all the different editions and have one working and well tested distribution with multiple languages.
More
14 years 2 days ago #379 by JoniJnm
Hi Matias,

I have not made changes in Kunena 1.6, I'm waiting to the stable version. But... in 1.5 I did changes and the team didn't want add (there were in my page, I showed it), such as geshi for code, the new installer, and others. The changes are in the chagelog, you can look it and ask me the features that you want to add

There is a page in docs.kunena for know how compile a svn version of kunena (with eclipse?) to make the xml and the zip installer?
More
14 years 2 days ago #380 by Matias
Don't understand me wrong, but the team does want your help. We would just like to work with you, not with your web site. I often find issues in the code and I need an answer or a few fixes before I can accept the code into our trunk. I'm also working overtime all the time, doing easily 10-14 hour days and more than 5 days a week, which is why I do not want to spend too many hours trying to figure out how the code works and making all the fixes by myself. This is why I would like to have all people available in Skype (or by another means, but in real time).

Like I said, I'm ready to work with you, to get your changes into next stable release. But I just do not have the time to do it all by myself as I have too many other tasks as well. :( We took the geshi (in debug message) and some other changes you have proposed, but unfortunately Geshi is not part of J1.6 anymore and we needed another solution. Modified version of installer is in K2.0. I would like to have it in K1.6, too, but I just haven't had any time to look at installer..

Yes, you can make your own builds from SVN. Our team in Skype would know how to setup Eclipse.. :)
Time to create page: 0.576 seconds