Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved The Green Pearl Kunena Template

More
14 years 11 months ago #11 by kenlapz
dear kopo,
whats your website width?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #12 by KoPoJIb
kenlapz wrote:

dear kopo,

Good question! It was because of additional modules on the right on side. Once i removed them and made forum in full size, problem is resolved. Thank you =)

More
14 years 11 months ago #13 by kenlapz
KoPoJIb wrote:

kenlapz wrote:

dear kopo,

Good question! It was because of additional modules on the right on side. Once i removed them and made forum in full size, problem is resolved. Thank you =)

great then kopo...

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #14 by KoPoJIb
Hi, Kenlapz

Hope you doing well =) I recently noticed that signature in footer can have large images what makes forum looking bad :(( see screenshot

Basically, if large image is loaded in signature than it consumes a lot of space. I found this article www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=114&id=4327 . However, it discusses changes for default_ex theme. I followed instructions but image is not cut =(

Is it sth that you could possibly help us with? =) it seems that it is theme specific problem

We are using your, the_green_pearl forum theme.

Many thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by KoPoJIb.

More
14 years 10 months ago #15 by kenlapz
dear copo, this already fixed in the new updates for kenlapz.ORG templates. please check it out.

More
14 years 8 months ago #16 by vlado85
Hello.

There is a problem with version 1.5.4 Kunena, statistics not shown at the bottom.

[img

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds