Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Birthday Modul

More
13 years 5 months ago #81 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Re: Birthday Modul
Thanks for the translation you too, I will upload them tomorrow to my site with a link to your profile as owner of the translations.

@Scottux: I just saw on a screen of you, that you have the link option "Post" but for the topic option you need to set the link option to "Forumpost" don't know what means in french.

I just tested it today with the forumpost and couldn't raise the error you get.

But I noticed a issue with a site with multilingual content ^^ a funny one not a bad one :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #82 by Scottux
Replied by Scottux on topic Re: Birthday Modul

LDA wrote: @Scottux: I just saw on a screen of you, that you have the link option "Post" but for the topic option you need to set the link option to "Forumpost" don't know what means in french.

Yes, on my screen, the option is Profil. Profil in french mean Profile in english.
I've also test with the Forumpost but it doesn't work.
I hope I understand your answer.:dry:

More
13 years 5 months ago #83 by svanschu
That should fixable lol :D

Use the option forumpost to get a new thread. Then manipulate a birthday of a user which is exactly today (for best solution a new user) !
When you go to frontend it should create a thread in the given category-id, if not then make pease a screenshot of the given error message.

A new user because a older version of the module had a bug which sounds like yours and that will still exist in database if you test it with the same user every time.

If you have trouble with english you can also try to contact the french moderator, so you can talk in your native language.

More
13 years 5 months ago #84 by Scottux
Same problem with a new user.

The message is
: Un id de message invalide a été demandé.

I'm not sure but it's maybe a problem with community builder integration. When my new user subscribe to the website, he write his birthdate with CB and the birthdate doesn't appear in Kunena profile field.

If my new user edit his profile (Birthday field) in Kunena Forum he has a message : "Internal error" contact www.kunena.com ."

More
13 years 5 months ago #85 by svanschu
You get the error when you click on the link? That sound more after some DB errors when I create the postings.
When you go into your Forumcategory where you want the birthday threads. Are there any listed?

More
13 years 5 months ago #86 by Scottux

LDA wrote: You get the error when you click on the link?

Yes.

LDA wrote: When you go into your Forumcategory where you want the birthday threads.

I want it in the forumcategory ID n° 2 "Welcome Matt".

LDA wrote: Are there any listed?

I don't understand this question.

More
13 years 5 months ago #87 by svanschu
When you go into "Welcome Matt". Are there threads with a subject like "Happay Birthday Matt". Sorry can't say it in french ^^

If there a no threads, tell me pls the username to test the function. I will rebuild the situation then with your language file and your username.

More
13 years 5 months ago #88 by Scottux
Hello LDA

No. No subject created but the forum icon "new message" is "On". The message is created in my DB.I see it when I go in phpMyAdmin.

The username to test the fonction is :
Botname = Kunena Birthdaybot
Bot ID = 0
CB field name = cb_birthday

Thank you for your patience.

More
13 years 5 months ago #89 by svanschu
And the username who have birthday?

More
13 years 5 months ago #90 by Scottux
Username = jacko

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds