Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Birthday Modul

More
13 years 4 months ago #161 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Re: Birthday Modul
Keep an eye on it, would be nice if you can reproduce it some way and notice under which circumstances it work and under which not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #162 by Hurr1c4n3
Replied by Hurr1c4n3 on topic Re: Birthday Modul
I'll do.

Another request.
Can you also add an option not to show certain people. I don't want to show the administrator and test-users in the birthday module.

More
13 years 4 months ago #163 by sorema
Replied by sorema on topic Re: Aw: Re: Birthday Modul

LDA wrote: Not yet, but sounds interesting. Do you want to automatically send an email when the person have birthday, like the forumthread option?

yes!! exactly!! once there was a j1.0 plugin doing this no more developed..it was really useful to keep in touch with users! you were able to select a text to automatically send to the users.. they were always greeting.. nice little thing! :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #164 by carlosys
Replied by carlosys on topic Re: Birthday Modul
Spanish Language :)

Thanks for this fantastic module.
Attachments:

More
13 years 3 months ago #165 by enryweb
Replied by enryweb on topic Re: Birthday Modul
perhaps have already been implemented the function of sending an e-mail automatically on the birthday??

More
13 years 3 months ago #166 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Aw: Re: Birthday Modul
Not yet sorry, was very busy with moving, family etc … Will work again on the module as soon as I have some time …

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #167 by bzZ_
Replied by bzZ_ on topic Re: Aw: Re: Birthday Modul
hello LDA,

first of all: great module, works really well..

but.... :)

If it's actually someone's birthday and the forumpost is created.. it's created twice: 1 in english and 1 in german.
I disabled multilingual in the configuration and selected english as default. It still creates two forumposts.
I use the latest install.

Is there a way to fix this?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by bzZ_.

More
13 years 3 months ago #168 by svanschu
Are the subjects of the two posts in english or one in english and one in german?

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #169 by bzZ_
Thanks for replying.

One in german, one in english.

It seems that the english post is created as soon as it's someone's birthday.. the german post is created some time later. Is this of because a user who clicks the name of the birthdayboy?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by bzZ_.

More
13 years 3 months ago #170 by svanschu
Thx for reporting, looks like I really need to change the way I verified that the birthday thread is already made …

Time to create page: 0.621 seconds