Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Hack for display the birthday in frontend of kunena

More
13 years 5 months ago #81 by FreeThinker

Mark0100 wrote: xillibit wrote:

yes this can be a nice improvement to show the previous birthday and future birthday

may be for Kunena 1.6 ;-)

Ditto :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #82 by PCFlip
I am running J1.7 and the latest Kunena forum and 1.7 Community Builder, I have the Birthday Module for showing birthdays on the site but would like to have it also shown in the forum front end? is there any update on this and how I can go about doing it.

Many Thanks.

More
12 years 8 months ago #83 by xillibit
I haven't updated that since a while, maybe i will update that

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #84 by PCFlip
Im surprised that it hasnt become a standard for Kunena since as far as I have seen every other forum offers, but Im not in way putting them down for something minor like this, I rather have them focus on more important things so with that Im okay modifying or do whatever leg work is needed to gain such a feature.

I look forward to your update.

More
12 years 8 months ago #85 by xillibit
I have added a version for kunena 1.6.5 tell me if it's ok

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #86 by PCFlip
okay Im having an issue, this is a new forums so there isnt much going on yet lol but anyhow this is what I Get.

Total Users: 3 | Latest Member: Test Account

User List »
More Statistics »
Total Messages: 4 | Total Subjects: 3
Total Sections: 6 | Total Categories: 32
Today Open: 0 | Yesterday Open: 1
Today Total Answer: 0 | Yesterday Total Answer: 1
COM_STAT_NUMBER_BIRTHDAY_TODAY: COM_STAT_NULL_USER_BIRTHDAY COM_STAT_NAME_TODAY_USERS: COM_STAT_NULL_USER_BIRTHDAY

Also in the main directly then going into the media folder then into the kunena folder but then it says to go into the icon folder, I dont have an icon folder so I copied the folder into that directory, so I hope that is the right thing to do. I also renamed all the files I was replacing by tacking on .org (original) at the end so I could always rename them back if there was a problem.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by PCFlip.

More
12 years 8 months ago #87 by xillibit
In readme.txt file, there are strings which need to be put in language files in backend and frontend

More
12 years 8 months ago #88 by PCFlip
I just updated my previous post, with some more info to be sure I did it alright,

as for this post how do I go about adding those strings? am I opening up certain files in notepad or somethin?

Also thanks.

More
12 years 8 months ago #89 by xillibit
Yes, edit your language files with notepad and add language strings at the end

More
12 years 8 months ago #90 by PCFlip
sorry to be a pest ^^;; but which language files or where? Im seeing several language folders in different folder locations and none really stating admin or frontend in their name unless Im just completely missing it. Again sorry for being a bit of a pain, I have never edited any of these files before.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds