Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Hack for display the birthday in frontend of kunena

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #41 by JSmith19
Same issue here Kunena admin shows weird As picture from "FreeThinker" and Joomla admin menus disapears.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by JSmith19.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #42 by xillibit
FreeThinker wrote:

Code:
define('_STAT_NUMBER_BIRTHDAY_TODAY', 'Utilizadores que fazem anos hoje'); define('_STAT_NAME_TODAY_USERS', 'Aniversariante(s) hoje'); define('_STAT_NULL_BIRTHDAY_TODAY', 'Nenhum'); define('_STAT_NULL_USER_BIRTHDAY', 'Nenhum Aniversariante(s)'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_GREETINGS', 'Muitos Parabens!!!'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SETTINGS', 'Definições de Aniversário'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE', 'Definir qual a fonte a usar para aniversário'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE_DESC', 'Se quiser usar data do CB e não do Kunena, podes alterar esta definição');

As for in English language...I wonder where / how i can change the text *underline in red*

There is one issue, that i found / get...
when accessing kunena thru my joomla Admin control panel...it opens in a full window disappearing my joomla Menu...and it appears in / with other font text, and images are strange...overall it breaks a little the kunena frame...

Thanks in advanced ;)

*P.S. - I am using the default_ex_black Template

I don't understand it's what you have translated, just put these strings in your file kunena.yourlanguage.php :
Code:
define('_STAT_NUMBER_BIRTHDAY_TODAY', 'Utilizadores que fazem anos hoje'); define('_STAT_NAME_TODAY_USERS', 'Aniversariante(s) hoje');

For your other problem, i have re-tested now and it's work, so try to enable debug mode and set in your php.ini set error_reporting = E_ALL and
display_errors = On

Look in your apache log, if you see something..

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 months ago #43 by FreeThinker
what i meant is...I have translated the code for Portuguese language (Fórums) ;)

So you can post it for someone to use it (if they like.

As the example:

(English)
Code:
define('_STAT_NUMBER_BIRTHDAY_TODAY', 'Number of users which have a birthday today'); define('_STAT_NAME_TODAY_USERS', 'Names of users which have a birthday today'); define('_STAT_NULL_BIRTHDAY_TODAY', 'None'); define('_STAT_NULL_USER_BIRTHDAY', 'Any user celebrate his birthday today'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_GREETINGS', 'Happy birthday !!!'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SETTINGS', 'Birthday Hacks Settings'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE', 'Define what source you want use for birthday'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE_DESC', 'If you want use birthday date from CB and not from Kunena, you can change this setting');

(Portuguese)
Code:
define('_STAT_NUMBER_BIRTHDAY_TODAY', 'Utilizadores que fazem anos hoje'); define('_STAT_NAME_TODAY_USERS', 'Aniversariante(s) hoje'); define('_STAT_NULL_BIRTHDAY_TODAY', 'Nenhum'); define('_STAT_NULL_USER_BIRTHDAY', 'Nenhum Aniversariante(s)'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_GREETINGS', 'Muitos Parabens!!!'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SETTINGS', 'Definições de Aniversário'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE', 'Definir qual a fonte a usar para aniversário'); define('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE_DESC', 'Se quiser usar data do CB e não do Kunena, podes alterar esta definição');

*As for the problem with the kunena issue in Admin...
...i didn't understand correctly!?

1 - to activate the Debub system mode [DONE]
2 - set in your php.ini set error_reporting = E_ALL and
display_errors = On

...what php.ini!?!? :blink:

More
14 years 3 months ago #44 by xillibit
php.ini is a file on your server which allow to you to set some settings about php.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #45 by FreeThinker
sorry for the ignorance :blush:

I have in php.ini the following:
Code:
; - Show all errors, except for notices and coding standards warnings ; ;error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE ; ; - Show all errors, except for notices ; ;error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE | E_STRICT ; ; - Show only errors ; ;error_reporting = E_COMPILE_ERROR|E_ERROR|E_CORE_ERROR ; ; - Show all errors except for notices and coding standards warnings ; error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
Code:
display_errors = On

*I think all is ok
=> still the issue prevales :blink:

The error given below kunena is the following:

Fatal error: Class 'JoniJnm_API' not found in ...\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.version.php on line 94

I have this on that file:
Code:
function versionHTML() { $version = CKunenaVersion::versionArray(); $JoniJnm_API =& JoniJnm_API::getInstance(); return _KUNENA_INSTALLED_VERSION.': Kunena '.$version->version .' (<a href="http://www.jonijnm.es" target="_blank" rel="follow">Kunena JoniJnm Edition '.$JoniJnm_API->version.'</a>) | '.$version->versiondate.' | '.$version->build.' [ '.$version->versionname.' ]' .' | '._KUNENA_COPYRIGHT.': &copy; 2008-2009 <a href = "http://www.Kunena.com" target = "_blank">Kunena</a> | '._KUNENA_LICENSE.': <a href = "http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html" target = "_blank">GNU GPL</a>'; }
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by FreeThinker.

More
14 years 3 months ago #46 by xillibit
Ask directly JoniJnm because i don't know his API, maybe you have some missing files for the JoniJnm_API.

More
14 years 3 months ago #47 by FreeThinker
ok, thanks xillibit...done ;)

*for those having this sam issue (JSmith19)...you can find the post here:
www.kunena.com/forum/114-hacks/1705-kune...t=10&start=350#37616

Cheers ;)

More
14 years 3 months ago #48 by JSmith19
I'll look there thanx for the reaction B)

More
14 years 2 months ago #49 by Hurr1c4n3
Will there be a version for 1.5.9, or can I use the 1.5.8 version?

More
14 years 2 months ago #50 by xillibit
Hello,

I have preparred a version for K1.5.9 :

File Attachment:

File Name: hack_birth...0129.zip
File Size:52 KB

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds