Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question How to hide the Login / Register

More
14 years 9 months ago #11 by sozzled
@Toolcrazy: I'm guessing what you want

before login:

after login, you want this:

Is that right? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #12 by galwen
Sorry for my last post and the attached file =] I did that on quickly and I didn't notice this error, bug :) Now, I attach a well made (probably) profilebox.php file (for Kunena 1.5.3) :)

I made this file for the CB Login module;] may be useful to someone :)

It does not work with Kunena 1.0.10 and older :P but you can easily modify the file from the Kunena 1.0.10 based on the attached file ......

Sorry for my English ^^ ;]

Attachment profilebox-20090710.zip not found

Attachments:

More
14 years 9 months ago #13 by tunatamer
loaded your latest file (20090709.zip) in new site that I am setting up
I'm a newbie to CB and Kunena, but your file seems to work well.

Now if I could get the register url on the "please register page" (when a non registered person tries to post something) changed it would be perfect.

Thank You So Very Much

More
14 years 8 months ago #14 by g0dFather
sozzled wrote:

@Toolcrazy: I'm guessing what you want

before login:

after login, you want this:

Is that right? :unsure:

sozzled: the images you displayed are exactly what I'd like to see. It would be great if these features were available to turn on/off in configuration.

More
14 years 8 months ago #15 by @quila

More
14 years 8 months ago #16 by g0dFather
It looks great. Unfortunately, I'm not using the default template, and the one I am using doesn't have a plugin\profilebox\profilebox.php.

That's why I was saying how great it would be to have these features available on the config page by default.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #17 by @quila
Hi,

no metter which template you using, if you want to change this area of the template you need to change it in folder

components / com_kunena / template / default / plugin / profilebox / profilebox.php

Your template doesn't have this folder and this box is loaded from default template.

Hope this helps
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by @quila.

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds