Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important phpBB Migrator: Looking for phpBB3 users that want to convert their data to Kunena 1.6

More
12 years 7 months ago #141 by Matias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142 by polpaulin

Matias wrote: Before you do anything else, please apply patch from the sticky 1.7 issues topic (it's not installable).

where can I find this patch ?

thank you

More
12 years 7 months ago #143 by Matias
From the same sticky topic, the same message. I just edited the message.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144 by polpaulin
I dont know what is the sticky topic at all do you have a link ?

thank you

More
More
12 years 7 months ago #146 by polpaulin
I have replaced the file export_phpbb3.php , but it does nothing , I am trying to map missing users and it doesnt work

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #147 by ron273
Yesterday I used the component (with patch) to upgrade a PHPBB3 3.0.8 database to Kunena. De PBPBB3 database contains 3000 users, 9000 topics and over 200000 messages. It ran for approximately 45 minutes, but everything seems to have gone very smoothly. Tonight I will test and see if the passwords were transfered correctly. I will report back when I am done testing, but it seems very promising :cheer:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by ron273.

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds