Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The Kunena Search plugin added additional functionality to the standard Joomla search feature. Please do not confuse this plugin with the module that is used to display a search box; questions about the module are covered in another category.

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Search plugin doesn't work

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #21 by Tanrısever
nope not using jsecure.. but i guess i found the problem and posted..please check :)

(btw is there a issue with jsecure?)
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Tanrısever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #22 by Linuus
Still not solved even though Kunena and the Plugin has been updated. The fix to copy the language file works though.

The plugin doesn't seem to be able to create the correct urls though. The Itemid is always 0.

More
12 years 6 months ago #23 by Tanrısever
hmm..thats weird as this worked for me i'm also using SH404SEF.Did you also tried clearing the cache before trying?

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds