Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question SMF2 migrator: only one step away !

More
12 years 7 months ago #21 by fairwea1

xillibit wrote: I think that you can try that : www.kunena.org/forum/191-kunena-migrator...n-our-downloads-page

You should read that too: www.kunena.org/forum/191-kunena-migrator...-kunena-importer-170

The phpbb conversion went well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #22 by fairwea1
Although the phpbb3 conversion went very well. I lost passwords due to the fact I'm coming from vbulletin 4.

Is the plan to have passwords converted from smf2? (I converted vbulletin4 to smf2 with passwords working)

Thanks,
Eric

More
12 years 6 months ago #23 by Jesna
So can i migrate from SMF 2.0 now? and is all things migrated, like avatars, attachments etc

/Jakob

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #24 by Matias
Avatars, attachments and passwords are still missing. Almost everything else should be migrated.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Matias.

More
12 years 5 months ago #25 by StefanTwigt
it indeed looks like that, I won't check passwords, all members will get an email with notification after testing (I used the joomla! hack/workaround so I can test migration without the emails being sent).
Avatars and attachements are indeed not migrated yet. Will this work in an upcoming version of the importer?

[testing migration SMF 2.01 -> kunena 1.7]

More
12 years 5 months ago #26 by Matias
Development on the importer has been stalled again, as it takes a lot of time and there are also huge amount of other things to be done.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds