Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question SMF2 migrator: only one step away !

More
12 years 7 months ago #11 by Matias
If you skip session import (uncheck it), is there something else that fails?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #12 by fairwea1
Yeah the rest went smooth.

Eric Russell

More
12 years 7 months ago #13 by fairwea1
I just tried to import again and I was stopped quickly with this message:

ERROR: KunenaImporterTableExtUser::store failed - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `b6bgk_kunenaimporter_users` (`extid`,`extusername`,`name`,`username`,`email`,`password`,`usertype`,`block`,`gid`,`registerDate`,`lastvisitDate`) VALUES ('1','admin','admin','admin','[email protected]','smf2:::disHm0PCC\\\"y`=l}LRox8tAHO:43.~:b2fb157928b0e9569f161f3905b681d6187ae02a','Registered','0','18','2010-07-22 20:47:00','2011-08-29 19:56:31')

I got a bunch of other errors along the way. It didn't seem to like overwriting an existing board with the same categories and profiles. I deleted the imorter user tables and the user import when well. The rest pretty much failed.

More
12 years 7 months ago #14 by Matias
You didn't read my quick and dirty documentation on the right side of the screen, did you?

You need to select and truncate all data as it really doesn't like to overwrite your existing forum.. ;)

More
12 years 7 months ago #15 by fairwea1
LOL, I skip words when I don't know what they mean! :laugh: :P I read everything below and skipped that. Good to know, Thanks

More
12 years 7 months ago #16 by fairwea1
I can now confirm that the importer definitely sends emails out to all of the users. I've been getting emails all night about it.

More
12 years 7 months ago #17 by fairwea1

Matias wrote: SMF2 import is pretty much complete BUT it cannot migrate avatars or attachments just yet. The reason for this is that SMF2 is really crazy on storing the files and it has 3 or 4 different ways how it can store for example avatars.

Is it possible to have the importer just use the smf default settings - /attachment - /avatars?

More
12 years 7 months ago #18 by FidelGonzales

fairwea1 wrote:

Matias wrote: SMF2 import is pretty much complete BUT it cannot migrate avatars or attachments just yet. The reason for this is that SMF2 is really crazy on storing the files and it has 3 or 4 different ways how it can store for example avatars.

Is it possible to have the importer just use the smf default settings - /attachment - /avatars?

That has always been the issue with migrating virtually any of the Joomla forums from SMF2. It would seem if we can maintain the file structure intact within SMF2 directories and merely refer to them accordingly within Kunena, we'd be in good shape. . .

More
12 years 7 months ago #19 by fairwea1
I guess I can import smf2 into phpbb then to kunena.

Eric Russell

More
12 years 7 months ago #20 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds