Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Migrator is now available in our Downloads page

More
11 years 10 months ago #11 by sozzled
Please! When the developers say that they are working on making changes, do not pester them for information about the timescale for completion. The work will be completed as soon as possible, but it will be completed sooner if we do not have to deal with questions like "do you have a timeframe for this?"

If this is really, genuinely urgent for you, please PM Matias and offer to engage him, privately, to work for you. Obviously, you will have to pay him. Otherwise, the timeframe will be as soon as e can fit this job into his priorities. Thank you. :)
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #12 by Elnablo
Sorry, but where I come from, a courteous phrased question is not considered "pestering"!!!

KUNENA 2.0 is up an running, all I "need" now ist a PHPBB3-Importer. I really want to make the change to KUNENA!! :woohoo:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Elnablo.
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #13 by sozzled
Perhaps my response may have seemed a little abrupt to you but the point we are trying to make here is that your urgency does not determine the priorities of the Kunena project. Simply put, we do not have a specific target for achieving a workable phpBB3 -> Kunena migration. Further, we have not produced a version of the Kunena Forum Importer component for K 2.0 at this time.

We would like to help but we're already under considerable pressure at this time. I hope that you understand why it is we cannot provide you with a specific, more exact estimate of the timeframe in this regard. I also hope you take my reply to you on this occasion as an apology if I caused you any discomfort when I replied to you the last time Thank you. :)

For further discussion about phpBB3 conversion to K 2.0, please see phpBB3 to Kunena 2.0 ',

This topic was meant to be an announcement, for general information, about the availability of a new conversion tool for Kunena. Instead, this topic has been completely hijacked by questions relating to fixing specific problems. This topic has now served its original intent has is closed for further discussion.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds