Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena search results does not show up in Joomla search (plg_kunenasearch1.6.0RC2)

More
13 years 6 months ago #11 by claesbas

xillibit wrote: What do you mean by fresh install ? Do you had used the file that i have gived below ?

Something is messed up in my install.. If I install kunenasearch rc2 if finishes and everything seems Ok. I replace with the kunenasearch.php with the one linked here. Still no luck with searches.

I think something is wrong with my install of this plugin. Something is blocking it from being removed/uninstalled too.

Please look at these screenshots:

Is field Version/Author/Type empty in uninstall plugins as it is in mine for this kuenna search?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #12 by thelastrich
I replaced the file kunenasearch.php
Went to plugin manager, and change in search -> kunena
the source from kunena.php (by default) to kunenasearch.php

It works all fine.
Try It.

More
13 years 6 months ago #13 by claesbas
ah, my fault.. I needed to change search kunena to kunenasearch.php ... it was set on kunena.php

More
13 years 5 months ago #14 by MichelCote
Hi guys,

Just a quick note... I had a problem activating this plugin until I realised that the plugin pointed to kunena.php instead of kunenasearch.php. Changed it and now the seach looks into both the main site and the forums...

More
13 years 4 months ago #15 by mindriot
Thanks for this, it was driving me crazy trying to make it work until I got the updated code.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds