Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Bug] Search Plugin has issues

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by ivo.apostolov
1. I noted that in the xml and php files, once the plugin is referred as "kunena" and once as "kunenasearch". This inconsistency causes the backend parameters to not display and the language file to not load properly.
2. Fixing those above, saved all issues except an error on searching:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/plugins/search/kunenasearch.php on line 142
This basically means there is very probably an SQL error in the query.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for the report, i will look this issue

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by sasuke
i have this error when trying the kunenasearch plugin in localhost :
Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_VARIABLE' or `'$'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\individual\forum\plugins\search\kunenasearch.php on line 149

bug?

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by sasuke
okay it's weird. when i install the kunenasearch plugin, it said : plugin installed succesfully.
when i see the file kunenasearch.php in \plugins\search, the file only has 149 lines (i checked the extracted zip files, the kunenasearch.php has 157 lines). So i have to copy the missing codes directly. Now the plugin not showing any errors anymore (like my previous post), but its still not showing the search result from kunena.
im using : plg_kunenasearch_v1.6.0-RC2_b94_2010-08-31
with kunena com_kunena_v1.6.0-RC3_b3539_2010-09-20

thankyou

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5 by Startpuntict
Same here.
Tried many things to get a search working.
Now i have exacly the same message.
/home/***/plugins/search/kunenasearch.php on line 142
Please let me know if you find a solution.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Startpuntict.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds