Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important Kunena 1.6.1 Released!

More
13 years 4 months ago #21 by Positive78
Replied by Positive78 on topic Kunena 1.6.1 Released
Can this be entegrated to Joomla? If so, how? Can you send me the instruction link please. Thank you.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 4 months ago #22 by jabrik
Replied by jabrik on topic Kunena 1.6.1 Released
an awesome extensions.......
More
13 years 4 months ago #23 by jamesadrian
Replied by jamesadrian on topic Kunena 1.6.1 Released
I have just obtained the Kunena forum installation for Joomla at www.globalfreeenterprise.com

I have set permission for each visitor to delete his or her own posts to "always."

Whenever I try to delete my own posts, I get an error message saying that it has already been done, but the messages never goes away.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Jim Adrian

[email protected]
More
13 years 4 months ago #24 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Kunena 1.6.1 Released
Hello,

The only reliable source to obtain kunena is joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/

What version do you have installed K1.6.0 or K1.6.1 or an another one ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 4 months ago #25 by jamesadrian
Installed version: Kunena 1.6.0 | 2010-10-03 | 3620 [ Spika ] | Copyright: © 2008-2010 Kunena | License: GNU GPL

Should I get version 1.6.1?

How would I do that?

Jim Adrian
More
13 years 4 months ago #26 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: Kunena 1.6.1 Released
Hi Welcome
Yes you can, or you wait a few day for 1.6.2, you can intall it at the joomla installer, you don't have to delete the old version. just click on update.
Regards 810
More
13 years 4 months ago #27 by amandaking
Amazingly fluid.
Fast
Efficient
and the Module for latest post...
I cannot say enough about your awesome script.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU..

You all are great.. this is so awesome!!!
More
13 years 4 months ago #28 by zichai07
Replied by zichai07 on topic Kunena 1.6.1 Released
thank
More
13 years 4 months ago #29 by jamesadrian
I got some help installing Kunena into my joomla site at

www.globalfreeenterprise.com

I have, through the administrator site, allowed registered users to delete their own posts.

I have version 1.6.0 and it does not allow registered users to delete their own posts. I was told by the organization that installed joomla and Kunena for me that an older version does in fact work on this dimension and that if I had the older version installed, this feature would work, but my template would need to be changed.

I was also told that version 1.6.2 is about to be released. Is this true? Does anybody know if the bug preventing this feature (the ability to delete one's own posts) is fixed in version 1.6.2?

Thank you for your help.

Jim Adrian
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #30 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena 1.6.1 Released
This is not a topic to seek help. If you want help please use one of the help categories. When asking for help, it will help you if you give some details about your Kunena configuration (your K 1.6 configuration report will do this for you). Users can delete their own posts in K 1.6 according to the rules as you define them in your Kunena configuration settings. It is highly unlikely your present circumstances are a "bug". K 1.6.2 (when it is made available to the public) is unlikely to make any difference to what's happening at your site. On the other hand, you may have genuinely discovered a software defect.

By default, users cannot delete their own messages. You can change that behaviour by changing the third Kunena Forum Configuration » Security setting. Have you tried this feature?

I know nothing about www.globalfreeenterprise.com or who they are or what they do. www.globalfreeenterprise.com is not endorsed as an approved source of Kunena.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.544 seconds