Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 1.6/1.7 Reflections

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #11 by mijalis
I did offer my help twice ( here and here ) but nobody got back to me.
Sorry for reminding you, but I thought you were not aware of the importance of this issue.
Thanks again!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by mijalis.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #12 by Caestor
Replied by Caestor on topic Kunena 1.6/1.7 Reflections
hmmm!!
More
13 years 5 months ago #13 by ke4obt
Replied by ke4obt on topic Kunena 1.6/1.7 Reflections
I would like to take this opportunity to say great job and thank you to the whole Kunena team.
As a blind Joomla! site owner and maintainer I am always looking to keep everything on my site accessible and the Kunena team has done it's self proud with Kunena 1.6.0.
Not only is the front-end totally accessible but so is the administration area.

I am now awaiting (with baited breath! )the release of Kunena 1.6.1 and the new Kunena Skinner template (aka (to me anyway) - The Chameleon).

Again, my most heart felt thanks to all the developers and moderators for there help, and a special thanks goes out to "M" (you know who you are) for all your time, effort and hours spent on skype helping me get things working properly as well as your recommendations, suggestions and art work.

THANK YOU
More
13 years 5 months ago #14 by snilloconator
Keep up the excellent work K-Team!

I'm not sure if anyone has token that phrase the "K-Team" yet but I think it's suiting.

I'm just wondering who would be Murdock out of the bunch...? LOL All jokes aside, the Kunena team has out done itself and has come a very long way!!!! GREAT COMMUNITY GUYS AND GALS!
More
13 years 5 months ago #15 by fixyourtech
I love kunena 1.6, great work
looking forward to further development ;)
More
13 years 5 months ago #16 by laulaulau
Great work!
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds