Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 1.6 RC3 Released!

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #11 by daywalker0028
This is not only a great and stable forum, but it also integrates with CBsubs subscription billing manager. I installed it for my client (

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
) and they are integrating alpha user points to reward participation with entertainment services and products. I recommend it to anyone daring to develop any kind of complex community functionality.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by fxstein. Reason: hide adult content
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #12 by fxstein
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately we do not allow public links to adult content sites (in this case even without any visible Kunena forums). The links have been hidden from guests.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
13 years 6 months ago #13 by try2know
Replied by try2know on topic Kunena 1.6 RC3 Released!
simply, this is the best
More
13 years 6 months ago #14 by alialavian
Replied by alialavian on topic Kunena 1.6 RC3 Released!
Good news and great job
Big thanks
More
13 years 6 months ago #15 by RedtopX
Replied by RedtopX on topic Kunena 1.6 RC3 Released!
is it possible to upgrade 1.5.x to 1.6 RC3 without uninstalling the old version?
More
13 years 6 months ago #16 by PrometheusX

RedtopX wrote: is it possible to upgrade 1.5.x to 1.6 RC3 without uninstalling the old version?

need to know that too before i can arrange any kind of switching from my recent 1.5 stable version.
are there tutorials for migration or upgrading from later versions?
couldnt find specific stuff in the wiki or elsewhere.
More
13 years 6 months ago #17 by OnlineEnglishTeacher
Is there an ETA for the finished version - thank you?
More
13 years 6 months ago #18 by fxstein

PrometheusX wrote:

RedtopX wrote: is it possible to upgrade 1.5.x to 1.6 RC3 without uninstalling the old version?

need to know that too before i can arrange any kind of switching from my recent 1.5 stable version.
are there tutorials for migration or upgrading from later versions?
couldnt find specific stuff in the wiki or elsewhere.

Yes the Kunena installer will automatically migrate all past versions of Kunena directly to Kunena 1.6 without the need to uninstall anything. As always we recommend to take a backup and test any major version upgrade on a test site (even if locally on your own computer).

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
13 years 6 months ago #19 by Erwinsyah
Replied by Erwinsyah on topic Kunena 1.6 RC3 Released!
Yup... it's very good.. thanks...
More
13 years 5 months ago #20 by VectorHero
Replied by VectorHero on topic Kunena 1.6 RC3 Released!
Where is this upgrade? When I go to download from the extensions page, there is only Kunena 1.6 RC2. I am needing RC3 in order to get any of my Kunena Modules to work. Help :)
Time to create page: 0.547 seconds