Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Mirage and Joomla Bootstrap, Thinking Forward

More
11 years 7 months ago #11 by roland76
It seams that Joomla is switching completly to JQuery (see Alpha2 notes: community.joomla.org/blogs/community/167...0-alpha-2-notes.html ).

Mootools will be also included, but not needed anymore for Core-Joomla (and be disabled as standart).

So for Kunena it would be also great to switch to JQuery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randal
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 7 months ago #12 by Randal
Kunena always want integrate with Joomla very tight. So I guess this is just a matter of time.

But it's not so cool, that they should migrate to Mootools and now to jQuery again. Sad.
More
11 years 6 months ago #13 by woonydanny
does anyone have an idea when the mirage template will be available?

anyone had a look on github?

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
More
11 years 6 months ago #14 by xillibit
Mirage template ins't yet ready, the next Kunena version should have Mirage template in it.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
11 years 6 months ago #15 by franch

peetree21 wrote: does anyone have an idea when the mirage template will be available?

Same question ! ;-)
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #16 by sozzled
I cannot speak on behalf of the developers of Mirage but I can say that the Mirage template is not currently available and it will not be available before the next major release of Kunena. Please do not ask about specific dates; we do not have a specific date in mind. This work requires people to make time to complete the tasks and we cannot give you precise details until more work is done.

This topic outlines what is involved and the general concept about the Mirage template. It's good to know these things. People can follow the progress on GitHub. Kunena is open source software and the development activity is open to anyone to observe and interact as much (or as little) as they want to or as they are capable of doing.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds