Kunena 5.2.4 and Blue eagle 1.6.4 released (04 Apr 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.4 [K 5.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.4

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question ERROR: mod_kunenalatest: Kunena 1.6.3 (or later) is not installed on your system!

More
9 years 8 months ago #21 by 810
@ Chatmaster.

Can you give me an account for the backend, and i will help you to find the problem.

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #22 by 810
ps Kunena 1.5.x does not work on Joomla 1.7, please update to Kunena 1.6.5 for Joomla 1.7 support
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by 810.

• mlewis
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
9 years 8 months ago #23 by mlewis
My install was from the back end also and I did go through any additional steps it might have suggested.
What exactly does a second install mean if you don't mean being prompted by the installer to continue or something along those lines.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24 by Chatmaster
Hi guys

I fixed the problem so I have no problems anymore. The problem was me, that simple. When upload and install Kunena in the backend, it uploads the zip and installs it, but right after Kunena prompts you to install it. I didn't do that part so that is why it gave me this exact same error, so I am sorry for wasting everyone's time. Normally plugins, mods and templates work simply by uploading and installing it through the backend. I didn't check for the second prompt to install.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds