Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question "My template breaks when I use the Kunena Latest module"

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #11 by MAW_Trok
I used the option for show you the problem... but as I told you in the last post

I hope you saw my website because I must remove the option. I have users online and they can't read the website. So i need to restore and remove option "show content". Any Idea abouth my problem?

, I removed the option because the users of my site needs to see the site good, so its clearly that now the website looks good. I have this problem when I use "show content" option in kunena latest with all templates.

Now the website looks good, but if I use this option I got the error..... and I must use this option! I don't know why you can't undestand my problem :-D
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by MAW_Trok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #12 by sozzled

MAW_Trok wrote: After update to latest version...

After you upgraded from K 1.5 to K 1.6.3 ...

MAW_Trok wrote: When I use the option "show content" in the kunenalatest module [my site template] crashes in a single, little column. Is this a bug?

No, this does not appear to be a bug because the same Kunena Latest module is used here at www.kunena.org and on hundreds (if not thousands) of websites around the world and this problem does not occur elsewhere. Therefore this leaves us with two possibilities:

(1) The Kunena Latest module that you downloaded and installed on your website was faulty in some respect; or

(2) Your website template CSS is responsible for the problems that you are having.

MAW_Trok wrote: Now the website looks good, but if I use this option I got the error..... and I must use this option! I don't know why you can't understand my problem

I can see the symptoms of the problem from the pictures you've shown but, as we all know, pictures are only a representation of the evidence; pictures are not forensic evidence themselves. Because we are unable to examine the evidence and we cannot re-create the evidence at our own test sites I cannot say with certainty what is causing the problems that you are having. We understand that you have a problem and that you cannot afford to interfere with the availability of your production site. You must also agree that you are asking us to take this issue on-board based on faith alone.

If you are able to reproduce the same symptoms on a test site, and make a test site available to us, then we may be able to look at the problem again. In the meantime, as we are unable to do anything more with this case, I think the matter needs to be closed for the time being.
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #13 by MAW_Trok
ok thanks. I'll chek my template. Maybe I could create a test site, but I need some days. I'll write a message here when the test site is done.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #14 by MAW_Trok
I fixed the problem. I installed the module again and now it work!

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds