Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Module show [quote="name" post=id]

More
12 years 8 months ago #11 by Viewmax
So, let's wait :) Hope gurus from this forum will fix it shortly, because in my opinion this option is the main feature of Kunena Latest module...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #12 by Viewmax
still no news here? :( Maybe it's possible to create kind of workaround for striping quote tags?

More
12 years 8 months ago #13 by Matias
It's a bug in Kunena itself -- not in the module. In lib/kunena.smile.class.php function purify() you need to add this:
Code:
$text = preg_replace ( '/\[quote="([^"]*)"([^\]]*)\](.*?)\[\/quote\]/s', '\\1: \\3', $text );

to the first bbcode to be parsed (= after //bbode comment)

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #14 by Viewmax

Matias wrote: It's a bug in Kunena itself -- not in the module. In lib/kunena.smile.class.php function purify() you need to add this:

Code:
$text = preg_replace ( '/\[quote="([^"]*)"([^\]]*)\](.*?)\[\/quote\]/s', '\\1: \\3', $text );

to the first bbcode to be parsed (= after //bbode comment)

Thank you for idea, but it's not a solution :( Because this workaround cutting tags but keeping contents between the tags. So, in frontpage visitors seeing mix of quoted and replied text...

Is it possible to cut content as well? But in Latest Module only, not in Forum itself...
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Viewmax.

More
12 years 8 months ago #15 by Matias
Yes, the support has already been implemented into Kunena 1.6.6. Unfortunately it cannot easily be used in K1.6.5 as many files has been changed and there are other changes as well.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #16 by allos
The solution is very simple :D

I wanted in my module to hide the quotes and hide the links .
So what i did is in the file /components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.smile.class.php
after the
Code:
function purify($text) {

add
Code:
//allos-HideTheQuotes $text = preg_replace ( '/\[quote="([^"]*)"([^\]]*)\](.*?)\[\/quote\]/s', '', $text );
to hide the quotes
and add
Code:
//allos-HideTheLinks $text = preg_replace( '@(?<![.*">])\b(?:(?:https?|ftp|file)://|[a-z]\.)[-A-Z0-9+&#/%=~_|$?!:,.]*[A-Z0-9+&#/%=~_|$]@i', '', $text );
to hide the links
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by allos.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds