Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question All Shown Latest Posts have same timestamp

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #11 by Zathrass
Hi,

I attached an image of my LatestPosts module, because the forum and the module are for registered users only.

As you can see, all latest posts have the same timestamp and are in the same thread.

Edit: I noticed, that I do not get the new post indicator anymore. Does this have anything to do with this problem? (I took the image before the new post arrived...)
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Zathrass.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12 by hans258
i send you my site details @ PM

Server --> [Apache 2.2.14] [Database 5.1.43] [PHP 5.3.6]
Live-Site --> [Joomla 1.7] [Jomsocial 2.2.4] [Kunena 1.7.0] - Theme --> [yoo_nano]

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #13 by xillibit

hans258 wrote: i send you my site details @ PM

I didn't experienced this issue last time, when i had tried the module on my local machine. Can-you put here your kunena report configuration settings ?

If you want you can be in tester group to have access to latest build : www.kunena.org/people/groups/viewgroup/1...icial+Kunena+Testers

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #14 by hans258

xillibit wrote: Can-you put here your kunena report configuration settings ?

Warning: Spoiler!

If you want you can be in tester group to have access to latest build

Yes please ...

Server --> [Apache 2.2.14] [Database 5.1.43] [PHP 5.3.6]
Live-Site --> [Joomla 1.7] [Jomsocial 2.2.4] [Kunena 1.7.0] - Theme --> [yoo_nano]
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by hans258.

Time to create page: 4.525 seconds