Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea Number thingy

More
12 years 10 months ago #51 by nirweb
Replied by nirweb on topic Re: Number thingy
Sorry for the duplicate entry :blush:

I applied xillibit fix and for a single article view it did the magic :)
However, in Category Blog view, all of the comments and the quick reply form is shown after the article title even if under article options "Show Intro Text" is set to "hide" in the category blog menu item.

I Hope this can be fixed to ;)

Thanks! :P
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 10 months ago #52 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Number thingy
Try with that, i hope that this one fix the issue :

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Attachments:
More
12 years 10 months ago #53 by betteryouthanme
That fixed it! Most appreciated.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
More
12 years 10 months ago #54 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Aw: Re: Number thingy
:)

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: grim6681, fyistudio
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #55 by nirweb
Replied by nirweb on topic Re: Number thingy
Hi xillibit!

nirweb wrote: However, in Category Blog view, all of the comments and the quick reply form is shown after the article title even if under article options "Show Intro Text" is set to "hide" in the category blog menu item.

Still the same problem after the latest fix.
Any ideas? is there any data I can supply here to help solve the problem I described above?

Thank you!! B)
Or

*** Moderator's comment ***

This is not the same problem as the "number thingy" issue, which has been resolved, and is continued in in Category Blog view, all of the comments and the quick reply form is shown after the article title . In order to avoid further confusion and to reduce the further likelihood that the "number thingy topic will be hijacked again, we have locked the topic from further posts like this one.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
12 years 10 months ago #56 by new_friend
Replied by new_friend on topic Re: Number thingy
nirweb,
I'm afraid that the latest posts were only about the "1" problem.

In displaying there was no progress yet :(
More
12 years 10 months ago #57 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Number thingy
This issue (with the number 1) seems to be resolved. Please remain on-topic or we will have to lock this thread. Thank you.
More
12 years 9 months ago #58 by fyistudio
Replied by fyistudio on topic Kunena Discuss Bot
I am not sure if this is the forum for this question so please forgive me if it is not.

I installed Kunena Discuss Bot on my site but when I enable the plug in I get a strange numeric '1' at the top of all my articles. When I look at the source code, its not even in a div or anything. Its just there.

Any thoughts on this? I am running the latest Kunena and J!1.6.3. Also, I build my template from scratch.
More
12 years 9 months ago #59 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena Discuss Bot
This is the third request that I've seen posted today. Please browse this category . The fix is contained in a topic called Number Thingy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fyistudio
More
12 years 9 months ago #60 by fyistudio
Replied by fyistudio on topic Re: Kunena Discuss Bot
Thank and sorry for yet another repeated post on this topic. That solution worked like a charm! Thank you!
Time to create page: 0.585 seconds