Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea Modules and Plugins to be upgraded to 1.6.2

More
13 years 5 months ago #21 by vatoloco

sozzled wrote: You are a currently a member of the testers team. Are you saying that you do not wish to be a part of the testers team and therefore you do not want to test the newer versions of these modules while they are in development?

I didn't say that! I am a tester. You can ask fxstein. He will confirm that! Let's return to topic or continue via PM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #22 by sozzled
If you are a tester you should look at the internal testers category. Can you access it? If you are having problems please look at what I posted recently (as an announcement) in www.kunena.org/people/groups/viewgroup/1...icial+Kunena+Testers
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebkun

More
13 years 4 months ago #23 by fxstein
For those of you part of the testers group, please check out the 1.6.2 test builds of the discuss plugin. The include the difficult recursion fix that cause 100s of replies on some of the installs.

This will release shortly as part of the Kunena 1.6.2 release.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebkun

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #24 by vatoloco
Great news! I will immediately check it out and let you know my results...

EDIT: Works like a dream! Thx for your efforts!
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by vatoloco.

More
13 years 4 months ago #25 by MindTooth
Looking forward to the release of these :)

More
13 years 4 months ago #26 by sebkun
thank you for finding this tricky bug. Now the shit is spinning ! Yeah !

More
13 years 4 months ago #27 by fxstein
Thank you guys for confirming the fix. It was one of the trickier ones. Ultimately I had to get the Zend Studio real time debugger working on my dev machine to find this. Stepping through the code line by line, finally revealed the issue.
The solution is rather simple and elegant and involved removing a prior workaround that was not supposed to last anyway.

We are closing out 1.6.2 shortly and will be looking forward to final tester input on the upcoming builds.

Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28 by MindTooth
Count me in to test whatever for Kunena :)

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds