Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question For guys which want played or tested a bit : improved version of Kunena Discuss plugin

More
13 years 5 months ago #51 by mijalis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #52 by kerios83
Yea i can confirm that, also any answer on this topic would be appreciate: www.kunena.org/forum/178-kunena-discuss-...tem-on-the-forums-l-

I also have one more request. Discussbot have nice options to choose how and where u want to show link to the discussion. But we miss mod_newsflash there. My news apear in mod_newsflash and i can't add any ->Discuss this article in the forums (0 replies).<- there.

Anyway discussbot is beter and better i have already uinstall joomlacomments on my test site and im continue to test discussbot. I hope i can soon use it on my live site.

More
13 years 4 months ago #53 by Icenor
If I make my own translation of en-GB.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini, how do I make Joomla install it when I upload/install the plugin?

Or where does Joomla place en-GB.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini, and I can just change that one directly?

More
13 years 4 months ago #54 by mijalis

Icenor wrote: If I make my own translation of en-GB.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini, how do I make Joomla install it when I upload/install the plugin?

Or where does Joomla place en-GB.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini, and I can just change that one directly?

Language files should be placed here:
www/administrator/language/en-GB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Icenor

More
13 years 4 months ago #55 by mijalis

mijalis wrote: Also email subscriptions do not work.

Is there any solution to this?

More
13 years 4 months ago #56 by xillibit
I need to check what going wrong, i haven't yet had the time to look at this.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #57 by vatoloco
I am just curious what happened to the "joomfish"-fix which fxstein (btw didn't see posting him for some weeks, too) has been up to? Are there any news from the devs regarding an update / fix?

More
13 years 4 months ago #58 by businesstravel
Hello,

When do you plan to resolve:
-blank page after post on quick post,
- no email sending to the administrator for a new message if configured?

Thanks.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #59 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Off-topic
businesstravel: your questions are off-topic to this category. This category is for questions about the Kunena Discuss plugin.

Where, in this topic, have you seen the questions asked about "blank page after post on quick post" or "no email sending to the administrator for a new message if configured" and how, specifically, do these problems affect you?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 months ago #60 by businesstravel
Replied by businesstravel on topic Re: Off-topic
These two questions are about the latest version RC3 of kunena discuss plugin.

There is a blank page when we post a comment and there is no email sent to the administrator after a post in an article.

This Kunena discuss plugin is not working and you shouldn't have published a plugin like that even your version RC1 and RC2. This was a great plugin but if it not working, the kunena forum is loosing a lot of his advantage!

Time to create page: 0.596 seconds